Nerfing

Nerfing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: B Stiff.9341

B Stiff.9341

Why you always nerfing builds a reg player can use we all not pro players why did you take out settlers amulet from PvP now I am useless in pvp again this is like the 8th time you people nerfed my build when I find one that works for me or even make it myself and you seem to buff builds that r already OP looks like all u want in pvp is pure tank or zerk why put it in the game if you gonna take it right back out

Nerfing

Posted by: XYLUM.7286

XYLUM.7286

Its always something to cater to pvp, no matter how it effects the rest of the game, its really annoying, will they ever learn that nerfing is just a never ending cycle of nerfing?

Nerfing

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

[quote=5948589;B Stiff.9341: looks like all u want in pvp is pure tank or zerk
[/quote]

Thats the gist of it. You have to commit.

Nerfing

Posted by: Senario.2038

Senario.2038

They cater to PvP players and ultimately it is to the detriment of PvE and WvW players. The continued effects of their focus on PvP will likely cause a game with a very low population of elitists who only play PvP.

Nerfing

Posted by: Sonic the Hedgehog.5169

Sonic the Hedgehog.5169

(The the guy above me)
yea right. As if PvP is the Master Race and PvE and everything is is a peasant.

Same struggle with PC vs Consoles. People call PC a Master Race or they call Console Players a Dirty Console peasant.

Same old Story nothing surprisingly new.

Sonic’s the name, speeds my game!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jgensFl.png[/img]

Nerfing

Posted by: Senario.2038

Senario.2038

(The the guy above me)
yea right. As if PvP is the Master Race and PvE and everything is is a peasant.

Same struggle with PC vs Consoles. People call PC a Master Race or they call Console Players a Dirty Console peasant.

Same old Story nothing surprisingly new.

How is that in any way related? That is largely just a joke because you have a group of players who largely aren’t affected by each other as they play on different systems and typically play different games. It isn’t like people can only get one.

The problem is that Guild Wars 2 is a single game, an MMO. By focusing on a specific subset of players, the type that gets all of these nerfs done for their game mode regardless of what happens in other modes, you will alienate players who play the other modes. Look at WvW, anybody can tell you that how they’ve been treated is absolutely terrible. It isn’t at all odd that focusing on a single group of players will alienate the other players. This is even more apparent in the way HoT went where some players simply just couldn’t have fun with the expansion because they couldn’t explore the content they bought without a group. There is nothing wrong with these players but rather the system which favors a subset of players that are typically not the majority.

Nerfing

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

espurts

can those elitist pvp players stop messing with my pve game!

Changes to the ele are getting more and more ridiculous, first introduce melee skills on tempest, make harder mobs and now nerf ele defence even in pve.

gaem not made for mi
===========

(edited by Roxanne.6140)

Nerfing

Posted by: Candice.6847

Candice.6847

anet really listens to its players hahaha