New BLTC Item && WvW proposal

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hesy Ra.8371

Hesy Ra.8371

1. I wish ANET create a new Black Lion Traiding Company item, which provides posibility to refresh ascended and legendary items stats. I mean those items become packged and we must choose stats type on this item once again, like it was done on implementation ascsnded gear into game. I rly want to buy such an item, because I don’t want to create new item, I want to have this one but change stats on it, especialy if its a legendary item.

2. Everybody knows that on WvW very easy to see the enemy, by just reading that long long red “nickname” under character, which consists of “server name” and “wvw rank title”. So as a mesmer when u are trying to hide somewhere (or another class) enemies can see you just because of this long long title. I wich ANET make it shorter, or even transforme it to an icon with specific color (red, blue, green) and this icon can also show the rank of enemy by changing iteself.

GW2 Comunity, pls support my proposal!

(edited by Hesy Ra.8371)

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

1. You can change stats on it if it is a legendary item.

Posted by: Hesy Ra.8371

Hesy Ra.8371

1. You can change stats on it if it is a legendary item.

I didn’t know about it, ty. But ok I would like to see then a special item for the ascended items ^^

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I rly want to buy such an item, because I don’t want to create new item, I want to have this one but change stats on it

So you want a pay-to-win item, right? So that you can craft a carrion armor and then swap stats to a timegated wupwup or recipe-requiring keeper’s?

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

I wish Hesy Ra.8371 would use the right subforums

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.