New CDI Soon?

New CDI Soon?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Where are we at with new Collaborative Development Initiatives? Are any coming down the line. Seems to me that this whole month and a half without a new build would have been the perfect time to revisit and iterate upon past CDIs or discuss new ones while we wait for content. I really hope we see something in the July build that pertains to CDIs we discussed in the past. Would also be nice if the patch notes reflected things that are implemented from CDIs.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

New CDI Soon?

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

It seems they postponed the CDI for WvW for a few weeks. I hope it will come finally.

New CDI Soon?

Posted by: HHR LostProphet.4801

HHR LostProphet.4801

New CDI Soon?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

They announced (and assured us) 2 weeks ago that the new CDI would commence last week.

No CDI and no word about why, when or where…………

New CDI Soon?

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

When I hear “CDI” I am always reminded of Skyhammer and ask where the collaborative development is on that?

60-70% consider it unsuitable for soloQ and have voiced their opinion on that for a year, in a very vocal manner.

Yet here we are.

New CDI Soon?

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

They announced (and assured us) 2 weeks ago that the new CDI would commence last week.

No CDI and no word about why, when or where…………

Add that to the long list of things they’ve failed to deliver on.

New CDI Soon?

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Because yet another CDI that gets ignored is sooooooo….. neeeded, at this point in time.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.