New Current Events

New Current Events

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I searched on ‘Cal’ in my bank and bags and don’t have the item any more mentioned here (but remember it).

I talk to Miyani, per Dulfy’s instructions, and I do not have that other option.

Now what?

New Current Events

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

are you talking to Miyani with a character that has completed the HoT story?

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

New Current Events

notebene.3190

are you talking to Miyani with a character that has completed the HoT story?

Yes I am. My main.

The answer better not be that I have to replay that last step again, because I was ‘not’ planning on doing that, like, ever again.

Edit: Looking it up in the wiki, seeing it’s rare, I would have salvaged it for sure if I was able to.

(edited by notebene.3190)

New Current Events

Posted by: MikeyGrey.2496

MikeyGrey.2496

Go to the Grove first and follow along the story until you are asked for the sword. Then the option to buy from Miyani will be made available

Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind

New Current Events

Posted by: Desire.2753

Desire.2753

What MikeyGrey said. Couldn’t get it to work until you do the steps prior and when they ask for it. Then go back and talk to Miyani and she will exchange it for the wine.

New Current Events

Posted by: maxwelgm.4315

maxwelgm.4315

New Current Events is awesome and I hope it goes permanent like the Bloodstone Creatures hunt. It also rewards you with 5 different ascended weapons as long as you have 5 characters that completed HoT (I had 2, and now have good reason to complete with the other 3).

New Current Events

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I concur. This is how Current Events should be. – a small story, with a mail to kick off and indicators as to where to go and then trackable achievements.

I am enjoying working out these locations myself!

New Current Events

notebene.3190

There is a mysterious new ‘step 1’ before the old ‘step 1’. I’m sure it will work now.

Edit: I mean, yes, I saw I get an email, that said there was a new statue. Figured I’d go look when I had the time. Probably about as important as the email I get from the creepy guy in the well.

Then I see the new Dulfy post, which my Feedly picks up! Woohoo! New guide, something new to do! In the original ‘Getting Started’, there wasn’t any sort of indication that this was related to that other email at all.

(edited by notebene.3190)

New Current Events

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

This is the best implementation of the current events they’ve done.

That said, holy mother of TP manipulation and insider information batman….Please change the recipe not to have maguma lilies that’s just silly.