New Down-scaling Since Patch

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Classic—watch out for the rabbits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

But back on subject—-don’t like any unannounced changes because of controversy they cause, anet needs to come clean and say intended or bug. Simple as that.

Oh. My. God. How is it I’ve lived so long and never seen this?

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

You’ve never seen Holy Grail? It’s been made into a musical for crying out loud. Sure that scene isn’t in it but it’s THE classic, most quotable Monty Python movie ever.

“It’s only a model” “They call me Tim” “African or European?” “I’m not dead yet” “Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three” “Huge … tracts of land” “She turned me into a newt” “They ate Robin’s minstrels”

Where have you been man?

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

You’ve never seen Holy Grail? It’s been made into a musical for crying out loud. Sure that seen isn’t in it but it’s THE classic, most quotable Monty Python movie ever.

“It’s only a model” “They call me Tim” “African or European?” “I’m not dead yet” “Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three” “Huge … tracts of land” “She turned me into a newt” “They ate Robin’s minstrels”

Where have you been man?

Makes me feel old that there are people that don’t know Monty Python. Not a feeling I’m used to… yet.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver