New Fractal Boss introduced

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

Yep..

https://youtu.be/qQy4rQ4AOXM

Just met him at fotm 40 today. Video shows last bit of the fight as fraps slows down my computer. Enjoyed it. Thanks ANET.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

This isn’t new actually, there’s just 2 variations to this boss fight. 2 different outcomes depending on which of the 2 molten bosses you killed first.

These bosses were added back during the Fractured update, along with Mai Trin and Thaumanova.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

That unopened chest at the end really bothers me.

Posted by: papry.8096

papry.8096

-_-

So a guy discovered that when you don’t kill the berserker first; the next phase imply to kill him and made a video about it.

This was just the case since………..the LS season 1 release.

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

Berserker was killed first. It resurrected and then fused with firestorm. Berserker does not fight like that. If you were not too busy being the internet kittenbag, you’d have seen that. Then again that’s the fun about sharing.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

Berserker was killed first. It resurrected and then fused with firestorm. Berserker does not fight like that. If you were not too busy being the internet kittenbag, you’d have seen that. Then again that’s the fun about sharing.

It’s literally what happens when you kill the firestorm first. If your group really did kill the berserker first, and then had to fight his powered up form, then you managed to break the game in a way I’ve never seen before.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Jump, o please god make him jump over some of the waves pleeeeaaassseeee.

On topic, as mentioned the second phase is determined by wich boss dies first in phase one. (see here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Molten_Boss_Fractal )

That is not visible in your linked video since it starts with the boss in phase 2 having 10% life. Obviously the game recognised the firestorm to have died first. My guess is, you just didn’t notice.

(edited by Cyninja.2954)

Posted by: UnawarePolarBear.9502

UnawarePolarBear.9502

Judging by multiple factors in this video, you’re not too aware of how fractals work at all.

In the ~1000 or so fractals I’ve ran this year, this has never happened, so.