New Fractals Reward Chest Daily

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AndresR.4532

AndresR.4532

Hi, im new in Fractals, i understand the old system that if i want farm the ascended gear i need to do 10-12-14-16-18 etc, just paired numbers.
But now with the new system i have some questions, yesterday i finished lvl 11, so i go to fractals 12 now , if i join today first time in the day with guys for example lvl 18-16-16-16 and me 12, i will get my daily reward for lvl 12 and scale now to lvl 13 right?

Well my question is what happen if im lvl 13?
Party: 18-16-16-16-and me 13, if i join for first time in the day i will just get scale to lvl 14 without reward chance (no ascdend chance) and have to do again for my daily reward (14)? or i will get scale to lvl 14 and get a reward chest lvl 12?
Since i can do fractals just one time per day from monday to friday if im lvl 13 , i have to get a party will max ppl lvl 12 for get my pristine fractal relic and ascended chance?
Thanks

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I did a fractal 28 at personal reward level 23. We still went to maw and I still received the daily bonus chest with 30 fractals and the pristine one.

Posted by: AndresR.4532

AndresR.4532

I did a fractal 28 at personal reward level 23. We still went to maw and I still received the daily bonus chest with 30 fractals and the pristine one.

so u was 23, u scaled to 24 and got ur daily reward with ur pristine