Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

^ topic says…..

R.I.P Kumu <3

New Fractals before 2014 or not?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

They said that it should be put in the game before the end of the year. But Anet has said a lot of things.

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

I didn’t know that 2013 ends on November.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

There’s still 53 days left in 2013. I would recommend a bit of patience before worrying about it.

Side note – Evon’s fractal would probably have been out already, since he knows what he’s doing, and has connections that Kiel doesn’t. But alas, you get what you voted for.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

There’s still 53 days left in 2013. I would recommend a bit of patience before worrying about it.

Side note – Evon’s fractal would probably have been out already, since he knows what he’s doing, and has connections that Kiel doesn’t. But alas, you get what you voted for.

I hope you arent serious.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I hope you arent serious.

We’ll never know, since the masses didn’t vote in Evon for Council.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

It takes the living story teams ~4 months to finish their content. Combined with the fact that they didn’t know whose fractal they were going to build until August 5th it makes sense it hasn’t come out yet.

Chances are high it will come out in either the November 26th (more likely) or the December 24th patch since the December 10th patch is most likely Wintersday.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

(edited by GoldenTruth.2853)

Posted by: KotCR.6024

KotCR.6024

They’ll probably release them alongside revamped fractals rewards and ascended armor, seems ascended gear is sort of what fractals is all about. And they said we’d be having those before the end of the year; Still, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s delayed.