New Hairstyles? :(

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SeYYiD.2740

SeYYiD.2740

Hey!
i just wanted to ask if we’ll get new hairstyles soon
i’ve been waiting for months now :s
and could you cooperate with us for the new hairstyles?
curly/straight long hair for human females please!

i know the devs and designers are busy with the HoT stuff that’s coming, but please…i beg you!

lets make a wish list! maybe it’ll come true! ( christmas is near )

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

They’d just put it in the makeover kits like they did last time

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Id love some options that don’t include typical straight shiny hair- add some diversity – not everyone has straight perfect hair.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I love short male hairstyles. Just throw’n dat out dere.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Timbersword.9014

Timbersword.9014

I’d love some decent long leaf/“hair” styles on the Sylvari females. Hell, I’ll make it easy and say they can even port over some of the hairstyles from the Sylvari males, more notably the tie backs. I see most Sylvari female player characters running around with the same hair style, and there’s probably a good reason for that. The overwhelming majority aren’t interested in twigs or spikes for their hair style, and I can’t tell if anyone taking the mushroom cap is being serious and picked it for the ronin look or just thought it was so unbelievably silly they had to have it.

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Yes, I want new hairs now!
I have been saving my gems jsut for makeover kits for when we get new hairs.
There have been some hairstyles that are in the works, have been for awhile now.
The human females will get some ancient greek-looking hairstyles(bc they were leaked due to a bug in infinite hairkits) & everyone else, idk.
I’d imagine they’ll come out soon.
Usually every 4-7 months we’d get some new cosmetic change in hairkits/makeover kits.
With all the HoT bugs, they probably have pushed some things releasing back until certain bugs are fixed.

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I’d prefer new facial hair, tattoos, body types, and other customizations that aren’t face/hair.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: ReV.6097

ReV.6097

Cloud Strife hair would be amazing. Or something fantasy based that isn’t just for these kitten super Saiyan Charrs and salads. <.<

GW2 Role Play Deviant art -
Legacy of Kain:
[link]http://fav.me/d8kgamy[/link]

SnowHawk.3615

I’d prefer new facial hair, tattoos, body types, and other customizations that aren’t face/hair.

yes!!

SnowHawk.3615

Cloud Strife hair would be amazing. Or something fantasy based that isn’t just for these kitten super Saiyan Charrs and salads. <.<

they should’ve never even added the ‘goku’ hair for charr in the first place tbh, and id be disgusted if they DID throw in that awful gravity defying hair, please no never, it goes along with those ridiculous wings.. Squall’s hair is more practical tbh.

(edited by SnowHawk.3615)

SnowHawk.3615

I’d love a good looking bob haircut for norn females, and a long leaf one for sylvari female.

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

I’d like more of the human hairstyles found in the original Guild Wars Prophecies. I have some human characters made after my Guild Wars 1 characters and they are oh so sad that they can’t have the same hair they did 250 years ago.

Chasind.3128

that would be funny! so many ff7 fanboys running around lolol
such a terrible hair

Chasind.3128

I’d like to see the nightfall hairstyles GW1 had

Attachments: