New Head Armor Skin Frustrations

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Reece.7341

Reece.7341

Can we, please, for the love of god take the time to when having a helmet that clearly should not have asuran ears clipping through it, simply hide the asuran ears like you do on most of the other helmets like this? Give us a “hide race feature” option to hide ears and horns?

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

Yeah, and please cut the Charr tails.

(just kidding)

Why do you play an Asura?

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Yeah, and please cut the Charr tails.

(just kidding)

Why do you play an Asura?

He will say it’s a weird cute fancy looking midgets fetish but I bet it’s because it’s hard to read asura’s animations on wvw xD

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

He will say it’s a weird cute fancy looking midgets fetish but I bet it’s because it’s hard to read asura’s animations on wvw xD

I will translate:

flappy up = excited
flappy down = bored

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Reece.7341

It’s just ridiculously frustrating in a game that is focused around cosmetics, that I can’t use 1/3 of the head items because of the clipping issues. I even chose the smallest ears possible to help remedy this. I actually mained Charr until I got fed up with those issues before rerolling Asura. I just don’t like human/norn and sylvari are okay, but not my roleplay favorites. They hide the ears on some helmets, I just don’t understand why there can’t be minor quality control on the final reward from completing this story episode.

Posted by: Nai Bahira.4780

Nai Bahira.4780

simply hide the asuran ears like you do on most of the other helmets like this?

NO pls not hide the ears! This is the reason why I hate most of the helmet skins on Asura T___T

why not make holes for our precious ears…?

I love the new headpiece with the ears

Attachments:

Reece.7341

I am all 100% for making holes for the ears. I’d prefer that in most cases, but it requires additional unique skins for the individual race. I’d at least like for them to recognize they don’t have the time or resources to do this and just remove the ears on helmets with obvious major clipping issues, or opt for a simple “hide race feature” option.

Also, while I appreciate you like the way that looks, your ears massively clipping through the metal buckle parts on that helmet is absolutely unbearable for me. >.<