New Interface character selection

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: White.9053

White.9053

hi guys i don’t know where ask to anet for change interface character selection…

i make new interface and i think is good… what do you think?

Attachments:

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I can see why you’d prefer that.

I only have 6 character slots which all fit on screen at once, for me the only difference would be that they’re on the side instead of at the bottom so it would feel like an arbitrary change.

Some people have over 30 character slots. I believe one person found out the limit is 64 because they weren’t able to buy a 65th. How would this work for them? Would the boxes fill the screen, go around the edges, or would they still have to scroll through?

What I’m getting at here is that this seems like change that would benefit a small number of players with between 7 and about 16 character slots, make no difference to those with less and potentially make a mess of the character select screen for anyone with more.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

I like it, but I’m assuming that if you have more slots than this, scroll buttons on the top and bottom of the character pictures would appear (like it does now when you have 6+ toons).

It’s just an easy way of fitting more characters on the login screen. If you have under 8 characters, it would be just one row of course.

@Danikat: Even if you have more than 16 characters, it would still make it quicker to scroll through all of them when you have two lines visible. For all I care, add a third row. Right now a lot of widescreen space is wasted anyway

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Posted by: White.9053

White.9053

put an arrow near 2 lines slot character for swap another 14 slot i think is easy for see character is one idea :P

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Well it would be more convenient for the alt-aholics out there.

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

hi guys i don’t know where ask to anet for change interface character selection…

i make new interface and i think is good… what do you think?

I really like it, looks a lot tidier and love the fact it don’t hide your feet like the current one.

C’mon folks, keep bumping this one up lol.

Posted by: Darkkemist.6194

Darkkemist.6194

As someone with 16 80’s…I love it!!!

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

One extra row from what you have in your mock-up and it would work. Keep each class in their own row so if I want a thief I would select from the thief row.

Theftwind (HoD)