New Lunatic Guard outfit...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Witch of Doom.5739

Witch of Doom.5739

…. with dyeable flames? YES. Take my gems, ANet!

(I’m sure I’ll be insulted for liking outfits. I don’t care. Maybe I didn’t play with my dolls enough growing up, since I was such a tomboy.)

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Outfits are good. Less undyable channels is also great

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: C Gunner.9406

C Gunner.9406

Bought one for myself, pretty cool.

Attachments:

(edited by C Gunner.9406)

Posted by: Cirian.8917

Cirian.8917

Hard to get a blue flame that I liked but otherwise the quality is off the charts. Great outfit.

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

Hard to get a blue flame that I liked but otherwise the quality is off the charts. Great outfit.

Have you considered blueberry or shadow turquoise? Both seemed really good to me when I was going through

Posted by: Karthaugh.6532

Karthaugh.6532

My only issue is that my chin clips through the shoulder as a female sylvari wielding a hammer. Other than that this is awesome.

Posted by: Chronoschain.7543

Chronoschain.7543

I really like it. The only thing that bothers me, is that the thumbs seem to bend in odd angles when worn by a female norn.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I got one of the Polly-luminescent (green) as a drop. Combined it with a 3rd year birthday gift electro lime and was sufficiently glowy for my taste. ^^

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I got one of the Polly-luminescent (green) as a drop. Combined it with a 3rd year birthday gift electro lime and was sufficiently glowy for my taste. ^^

Can you post a pic? That sounds quite interesting.

Also, the outfit is amazing – great job design team (same with the new crystal aspect one)

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

The hole in the tummy ruins it for me. I gotta pass. It’s 2ocd4me.

Posted by: Miserymachine.7512

Miserymachine.7512

This was an easy buy for me. If only it could be filtered down to a mask only. I love that freaking head on the costume.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Even I purchased this outfit, only because of the dyeable flames. It’s darn cool.

Posted by: Xetu.7341

Xetu.7341

If you use Midnight Blue/Ice or Shadow Blue you get an awesome blue flame.

You can also use Electro Blue, but with that you see quite much yellow.

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

The outfit looks amazing, great job designer team but I do have to say that I feel that it doesn’t belong to this game… Or is this something GW1 related?
Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for the awesome skins and such, but only if they have a place in this universe.

So yeah, I’m gonna skip on this one, feels very odd to me. But I’m definitely gonna buy the Lyssa one that was data mined.

Posted by: Unloveableone.6082

Unloveableone.6082

The outfit looks amazing, great job designer team but I do have to say that I feel that it doesn’t belong to this game… Or is this something GW1 related?
Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for the awesome skins and such, but only if they have a place in this universe.

So yeah, I’m gonna skip on this one, feels very odd to me. But I’m definitely gonna buy the Lyssa one that was data mined.

It’s called the Lunatic Court costume….because it’s based on the Lunatic Court.
Mad Kings minion dudes.
So it’s very much related to GW2.

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Still feels out of place. For me at least. Just like player characters having wings. Come on… How does that fit into lore I wonder. But still, many people like it, it gets them money so it’s all good.
I’m just one of those people who doesn’t get all the shiny things for my characters, I actually make them with some backstory that I came up on my own and I dress them in a way that fits their character that I imagine them to be.

Posted by: Unloveableone.6082

Unloveableone.6082

Still feels out of place. For me at least. Just like player characters having wings. Come on… How does that fit into lore I wonder. But still, many people like it, it gets them money so it’s all good.
I’m just one of those people who doesn’t get all the shiny things for my characters, I actually make them with some backstory that I came up on my own and I dress them in a way that fits their character that I imagine them to be.

So do I.
But it fits pretty well.

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

…. with dyeable flames? YES. Take my gems, ANet!

(I’m sure I’ll be insulted for liking outfits. I don’t care. Maybe I didn’t play with my dolls enough growing up, since I was such a tomboy.)

i love the outfit 2

my complaints are Rev doesn’t have yellow or red flames to go with the outfit xD

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Someone buy it for me? xD Ill love you long time!!!

This outfit is great though! Love the dyeable flames, seen a few cool ones running around today!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.