New NPCs in Lions Archs?

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

I was wandering around lions arch exploring it on my latest level 80 and someone in map chat mentioned some new NPCs, these are two of them, and i dont remember them being there, does anyone else?~ They have some interesting dialogue thats for sure! well at least the asura does.

Attachments:

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Do you mean the two lionguard who patrol the city, one of them being an extremely racist asura?

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

Dante.1763

Do you mean the two lionguard who patrol the city, one of them being an extremely racist asura?

Screenshot added to the original post, heres the other pair. They share the same dialogue however.

Attachments:

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

RoseofGilead.8907

Nvm, see the screenshot now. I’m not sure if I remember them or not. I’ll go take a peek.

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

Dante.1763

Nvm, see the screenshot now. I’m not sure if I remember them or not. I’ll go take a peek.

I ran by that spot on the second screenshot before the patch, and i dont remember seeing them.

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

Consortium’s Maguuma Jungle Expansion plans confirmed.

Story Plot: Refugee are not happy at Southsun Cove so Consortium decided to move them to Maguuma Jungle and use them there as they did in SC xD

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

RoseofGilead.8907

Yup, definitely new NPCs with dialogue I haven’t seen before.

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

hmmmmm maybe the Consortium will play a "filler"role for those who dont buy HoT right away?

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

Posted by: Crimsonjr.2359

Crimsonjr.2359

Maybe they will move the people of Southsun to Lion’s Arch to rebuild it?

In WvW, You are the reason someone gets a Precusor – Legendary Jr

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

Dante.1763

im actually thinking they are surveying buildings to destroy completely and then rebuild… well time will tell

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

I’m assuming Lion’s Arch gets it’s overhaul before HoT release. They probably don’t want new players to come in for HoT and be thoroughly unimpressed with the current torn-up garbage pile of a main hub city we got going on right now.

Also cleaning up Lion’s Arch gets less new people asking about it and learning about all the Scarlet content they don’t get a chance to participate in. Less of that means less people griping about no Season 1 retcon for players who missed it.

New NPCs in Lions Archs?

Posted by: Kossage.9072

Kossage.9072

A nice catch. I love when stealth additions like this happen in GW2.

Anyway, the Consortium will play a role in the plot in one way or another even beyond this little project they now have, assuming Anet won’t neglect a little sequel hook they left us with in Season 1: the Consortium has been in Kessex Hills since the fall of the Tower of Nightmares, and dialogue options from NPCs in various havens reveal they’re very interested in the tower and its byproducts. One can only wonder what a shady business like theirs hopes to achieve with plants producing toxic, fear-inducing and mind-altering hallucinogenics…