New Patch constant lag and disconnects?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TRON.1085

TRON.1085

Ever since last patch, especially in dungeons we are getting constant lag and sometimes disconnects.

Its completely unplayabale.

Anyone else?

Posted by: Blissified.8369

Blissified.8369

Same here, although this morning has been running smoothly, last night especially when new build was released was horrible lag n discs’

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

And the Bandithaunts Cavern in Queensland is now nothing more than lagsoup.
Orr is glitchy and Frostgorge sound.. has some sound issues

Though in my observations many of the lag spots seem to centre around mob farming areas like the slopes upto the Inquest Lab guy in Timberline Falls.. where there is always a band of bots farming respawn grawls.

Posted by: Showtizzel.8219

Showtizzel.8219

I have experienced lag also and a graphics glitch when fighting mobs. The lag was so bad that my attacks would happen about 15 seconds after I pressed the buttons.

Posted by: AlienInvader.2408

AlienInvader.2408

I’ve been getting major fps drops in certain ‘cave’ areas recently. This never happened before, and it’s not my hardware.

Posted by: ElixireL.5190

ElixireL.5190

And the Bandithaunts Cavern in Queensland is now nothing more than lagsoup.
Orr is glitchy and Frostgorge sound.. has some sound issues

Though in my observations many of the lag spots seem to centre around mob farming areas like the slopes upto the Inquest Lab guy in Timberline Falls.. where there is always a band of bots farming respawn grawls.

have you reported that?

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

I was wondering if my system was broken — I’m getting lag hiccups that I’ve not experienced before, what feels like a couple seconds of standing still and then my skills get deployed.

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

Yep more lag and way to many disconnects.

Posted by: Trent.5971

Trent.5971

Having the same issue…
After the last patch I’m always lagging inside Personal Story Instances and WvW…
The FPS keep above 60… The guild chat work’s fine…
But the skills aren’t and everything happens around and you can’t see k

Posted by: Jacluse.1935

Jacluse.1935

I am experiencing the same thing. The game is unplayable at this point because I can’t walk ten meters without major lag or or a disconnect. It doesn’t seem to matter which character I’m on or which map I’m attempting to roam.

Also, I have done as the support pages suggest and ensured that the ports are available and non-windows services are disabled, with no success.

(edited by Jacluse.1935)

Posted by: anowyn.6813

anowyn.6813

I’m also experiencing this. Tinkering around with TEMPORARY solutions (such as disabling firewalls and disabling startup programs) seems to have helped, for the moment. But those should only be temporary solutions, as I’d prefer to play without issue and with full computer security.

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Yea i am at the point where i am going to shelf this game, Coupled with the BS culling It is becoming totally unplayable especially in prime time. I have played MMo’s 10 years old that have been better optimized than this garbage.

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

I’ve noticed a few disconnects as well, but I’m assuming it’s more a problem on my side, but since so many other people seem to be complaining. However I haven’t been experiencing massive lag, which is funny since I live on pretty much the other side of the world than the server I’m playing on.

Posted by: Kaizokumousy.5412

Kaizokumousy.5412

same here :/ this is the first time it happened to me. I just can’t play because my screen moves so slow. All my system works perfectly fine before. no lag etc. But now it’s really laggy.I can’t even walk in game

Posted by: pkilla.2534

pkilla.2534

I’m also having problems with lag and client losing connection that I hadn’t experienced before the patch. Both in FOTM and WvW.

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

I had about 7 to 10 disconnects yesterday, while my younger brother in the room next to me had none. And I’m using a self built computer with everything better than his 6 year-old laptop. I have no idea what’s causing this.

Posted by: kelman.9451

kelman.9451

Same here random D/C’s don’t get it, never had this much issue before, I haven’t noticed it with anything else.

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Yes, I have tried to bring this up in game bugs but it has been ignored and also supported two bug tickets.