New Profession?

New Profession?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: FVCT.2479

FVCT.2479

Possibly a new profession is in the works?

New Profession?

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Possibly a new profession is in the works?

One would assume so after a year and a half, but they have been pretty tight lipped about it. Look for more info in 2014 imo.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

New Profession?

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

If anything, I see new traits and skills on the horizon, followed closely by the possibility of the Tengu becoming playable. Adding/modifying skills/traits has proven to not take heaps of time. Moreover, as I recall, the Tengu were scrapped as a playable race last minute, plus we already have in-game models and assets, so expanding on those seems natural.

While I think adding another profession would have a much greater impact on gameplay, I also think it would require a much larger development cycle, so I doubt it’ll happen soon. That being said, I’d love to be surprised with one.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

New Profession?

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

I wouldn’t hold my breath, they’d rather give us more Scarlet stuff hahaha!

:(

New Profession?

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

If anything, I see new traits and skills on the horizon, followed closely by the possibility of the Tengu becoming playable. Adding/modifying skills/traits has proven to not take heaps of time. Moreover, as I recall, the Tengu were scrapped as a playable race last minute, plus we already have in-game models and assets, so expanding on those seems natural.

While I think adding another profession would have a much greater impact on gameplay, I also think it would require a much larger development cycle, so I doubt it’ll happen soon. That being said, I’d love to be surprised with one.

If the tengu were to become playable then they would need a completely new model.

The current tengu have the same model as charr, so all of the animations are the same.
If they bring out a charr reskin and call it a new race then I will lose all faith in ArenaNet.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

New Profession?

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

If the tengu were to become playable then they would need a completely new model.

The current tengu have the same model as charr, so all of the animations are the same.
If they bring out a charr reskin and call it a new race then I will lose all faith in ArenaNet.

Same model does not mean same animations. Human, Sylvari and Norn all essentially have the same model (and thus same armor stretched to different portions) but they don’t have the same animations.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.