New Weapons and Legandaries

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Grumpy.6027

Grumpy.6027

Hey Anet not sure if this is the right place, but last year you had or attempted to add new weapons per class and new legendaries to the game. Well it has been a year since you made the announcement, well actually more than a year since you have made the announcement. I am not sure it was more like a wish list or what, but since I have seen the opening of the china division of gw2 and tbh you guys have shown more interest or more hands on on posting in various posts, I would like to know if you guys are plannign to add more weapons per class and legendaries? My hope is this doesnt turn into the dozens of troll threads that has become GW2. But I can probably speak for the commpunity is that we would like to see them implemented before the new year or at least something regarding them. Thank s guys, I would like to say in the recent past you are paying attention(somewhat) or at least communicating more than in the past. But please feel free to let us know what you have intended in the future for gw2 because I have played since BETA and I am kinda bored now I have spvp’d and am a heavy wvwer and I played GW1 for 7 years so I don’t want my hard work as well as other peoples hard work to get stale. Thanks again….

Posted by: Kveldulf.7605

Kveldulf.7605

Expecting an answer from Anet and hoping for new content /changes of that amount…man…I don’t want to be a meany or something, but…are you a troll?
Just asking…

Kveldulf Frost – Thief (Charr)
Wlaadas Frost – Warrior (Charr) Torlic Frost – Guardian (Norn)
http://amalthea-gw2.de

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

Legendaries in the gemstore plz

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

They are already.

´´Hears heavy footsteps coming from across everywhere.´´

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

Legendaries may confuse new players, colors and lights, I suggest we remove them all.

kins.3294

They are already.

´´Hears heavy footsteps coming from across everywhere.´´

Nono, like buy them like the costumes with gems, not buy gems transfer to gold buy it with gold.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Legendaries may confuse new players, colors and lights, I suggest we remove them all.

I suggest a refund if they go that path. A heavy refund for gold spent.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

^ refunds are too confusing for new players.

kins.3294

^ refunds are too confusing for new players.

Nono, they will just replace the UI with something easier, and decrease the refund.