New Zones?

New Zones?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Felivastus.2470

Felivastus.2470

Q:

Does anybody know when New Zones will be added? I pretty sure ‘The Lost Shores’ added the latest zone (Not counting Temp content or dungeons) correct me if I’m wrong.

Any news on this?

New Zones?

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

A:

At the moment ArenaNet is focusing on fixing/creating more content with the current zones to max out their world as much as possible.

This is something I like because in other MMOs, they just keep releasing zone after zone, and the zones just die out when the next new thing comes.

So they will update the world they got before they think of adding more zones.

New Zones?

Posted by: Felivastus.2470

Felivastus.2470

At the moment ArenaNet is focusing on fixing/creating more content with the current zones to max out their world as much as possible.

This is something I like because in other MMOs, they just keep releasing zone after zone, and the zones just die out when the next new thing comes.

I see what your trying to say but they aren’t doing that, they’re adding temporary content which goes away sooner or later.

New Zones?

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

I see what your trying to say but they aren’t doing that, they’re adding temporary content which goes away sooner or later.

And they are also making modifications to events in all areas (mostly at the higher level zones), the world is huge and the game has loads of systems to keep it relevant forever

New Zones?

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Temporary content is good to some degree, yes. Too much of it might be silly.

However, this is what ArenaNet have said, that they are going to improve the world they got before of thinking about new zones.

It sounds good. Let’s just not hope they are adding too much temporary content.

New Zones?

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

I agree! i am very happy that ArenaNet is deviating away from the general way of making MMOs!

Good job Anet!

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

New Zones?

Posted by: A Marshmello.7436

A Marshmello.7436

Actually, most of the content they add isn’t temporary, unless it’s for a holiday. Scarlet briar’s minions still attack, although not as frequently. You can still do a good 80-90% of the earlier living stories.