New armor in April patch trailer

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Average Momo.8153

Average Momo.8153

So I was going through the trailer for the April patch again, and I noticed something I hadn’t noticed before.

The asura in the bottom right corner seems to be wearing a new kind of armor, which looks like the same armor that got datamined by that_shaman quite a while ago. If I remember correctly, these armors (light, medium and heavy) had two versions, one more basic, and one more elaborate version. It’s been speculated that these were going to be the precursor and legendary armors.

Do you think this could be the precursor/legendary armor? Or is it something else entirely. Regardless, very sneaky of ANet to put it in there!

Attachments:

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Maybe fractals are getting their own set of armor skins? That’d be neat.

Or it could be the legendary armor pre’s (seeing at they are tiered). I thought they might be after seeing the data mining and then the announcement about legendary armor.

Guess we’ll find out tomorrow.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

On a side note, I never realized that the Legendary Archdiviner wears something resembling a Margonite Mask. Interesting.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

Most likely just the raid armors…or a new outfit. The latter is more likely at this point

Posted by: dace.8019

dace.8019

On a side note, I never realized that the Legendary Archdiviner wears something resembling a Margonite Mask. Interesting.

He doesn’t. It’s (up until now) just a hood.