New beard styles?

New beard styles?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

I don’t think we’ve ever had any new beardstyles right? just a few faces and mostly hairstyles.
I know many people would love to have more beard options, like a short beard with an actual 3d model instead of just stubble (like the long beard but shorter)
and also some really simple combinations of already existing beards to have new ones, we don’t have any soulpatch or any other options, most beards automatically come with a mustache, but it would be nice to have some variety.
I’d specially love if this could be a new option, it’s just combining the first beard with the smooth option (to remove the mustache) I don’t think it should be complicated to do, since it’s just mixing 2 already existing textures together, no need to model anything, no even need to draw anything, just copy paste.
I’d really really really love if we could get this done, and I hope I’m not the only one.
I know you probably have your hands full now with the new LS episodes, but I’ve always figured that the people in charge of cosmetics are a separate team.
Please consider this, it would make a world of difference to many of us!

Attachments:

New beard styles?

Posted by: Sphinx.8014

Sphinx.8014

I wholeheartedly agree with you, we definitely need more beard options. How can they let the world around us grow, but not our facial hair?

New beard styles?

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Totally agree. Character customization needs more choices, and beards are a very good area to add them.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

New beard styles?

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I would love to see this as well as an option to dye accessories based on dyes that we own.

Both things that shouldn’t even need to be suggested, they should have already been done.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

New beard styles?

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Character customisation need an update since it has never had any…..

Kima & Co

New beard styles?

Posted by: Heraldusluminare.2946

Heraldusluminare.2946

Add a whole bunch of beards for men, a set of makeup (or warpaint, if that’s your thing) for women, and package it as ‘Human Week’. Lol.

New beard styles?

Posted by: syntohras.1064

syntohras.1064

Yeah a update for the editor would be really nice. Would love to morph the face more and have more options like earrings, piercings, tattoos, scars, bodies, beards ect.

Only colors for hair and eyes is a bit little….

New beard styles?

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

I’d love for them to add this beard style :P

Chris Kael’s beard from 5FDP.

Attachments:

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?