New chage's

New chage's

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tiger.3925

Tiger.3925

After the new chages i learn alot.So more or less with balance you did a fine job but with the rest of stuff well i dont know how to say as a vet the new lvl sistem is booring that is my point(vet point) so now i have some question’s so let’s start:
1) I miss the mass event’s like that invasion in seson 1 when you need to kill alot of dredge,flame legion etc and in the end you fight with scarlet so you should bring more good event’s like that.
2)The name of the game is Guild Wars no ? so where is the guild vs guild fight’s ? that should be a guild upgrade and when you unlock every week you fight with a random guild and ofcorse reward’s skin’s/mat’s/weapon’s(ascended/exotic’s/rares) armour’s(ascended/rares/exo) but the lvl should be only 80
3)PvP when you are boored about PvE ,PvP is an alternative but this PvP is more base on skin’s farm /tomes and other useless stuff so my ideea is to bring that awesome Gw1 pvp+another kind of rewarding sistem
4)For the new player’s you should bring again that book’s who made you learn about the faction’s on tyria like bandit’s/ogre’s/ghost’s etc.I saw that in beta and was a great thing.
5)More ability’s like hmm how about when you kill that evolved wurm to get an elite who spawn for you 3 jungle wurm’s ? and every world boss to give an random one i think that will be a good thing.
6)WvW is great but will be more great if we set trap’s to kill player’s like hidden blades in door wall’s to kill 4-5 player’s in an attack or fire wood trap’s or spike trap’s any medieval good and fun trap’s will be great
7)More new event’s with more step’s to the final event boss
8)Dungeon’s hard/nightmare mode+for the modes new rewarding system
9)Owener group should not be remove but insted of that bring something like if owener leave the first person how was in dungeon take the lead if he leave the next but if is intentional kick disband the party(that kill the ppl who want to steal).Now is some kind of warr.
10)New world bosse’s
And many many other thing’s.Hope this will help

(edited by Tiger.3925)

New chage's

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

Anet probably answers:
1) No, players will get too much loot and we want them to buy gems with real life money for their skins.
2) Either not going to happen in the next 2 years or it will be a gemshop item
3) Since when we actively care about pvp?
4) Gemshop item or else too much effort for not enogh profit
5) Look 4)
6) Too brutal, could scare of the children, thats also why we removed so much lore/information, dumbed down the starter zones and rewritten the personal story. Surprises are bad, especially when a not really existing person dies in it
7) Sure but only if the loot is 2 green items and 1 blue for the event chain which takes 2h
8) look at 6)
9) Oh we just fixed it and you want us to break it again? Sure just wait for the next feature patch!
10) Nah we are out of ideas, also dont bring enough money

New chage's

Posted by: Snowmoon.1758

Snowmoon.1758

My head hurts from reading all that.
Is your “N” key spoilt?

Staunch Supporter of Mounts in Guild Wars 2. Gimme mah Fluffeh White Bunneh!!!
Give us Mounts, Anet! Pretty Please with Chocolate, Whipped Cream, Cherry and Mayonnaise? d^_^b

New chage's

Tiger.3925

Huh ? i have 8 years in mmo’s and i saw alot of rise/fall in them i like this game but still need some awesome stuff not just skin’s and AP farm.PvP should be the place of hardcore ppl ,WvW the same thing.But the game is more base well how they say plant flower’s and give food for cow’s.

New chage's

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

My head hurts from reading all that.
Is your “N” key spoilt?

Not everyones first language is english.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

New chage's

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

But if you look at his post history…. Enough said.

Teh Ouchies

New chage's

Tiger.3925

you can have 10000 the post’s=0 because more of them si about nothing so if you want you can farm over and over again AP