New content AND wishlist

New content AND wishlist

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: CihandaR.2395

CihandaR.2395

See, now I was online again and did my daily achievs etc. I don’t care much about the living story unless it’s rly good. well most of the time its crap released with hurry. I guess many players now are wanting a BIG change. Perhaps an expansion and 2-3monthly LS events instead of every week.

Logicaly spoken, these bored players will try other games when they are released. for insatnce TESO, Wild Star, Everquest next etc.
than gw2 will be doooooooooooomed. AND if you wont release solid expansion (LS/ typical expansion pack or smthg else) say bye to everybody.

ye i have nothingg to dooo yee i wanna play gw2 ye but its boring cuz its the same old thing AND no i dont know why i wrote this tekst in this style. kit you all

New content AND wishlist

Posted by: CihandaR.2395

CihandaR.2395

Now serious. So what do you guys WISH of Anet?

New content AND wishlist

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

• More character customisation.
  • New areas, complete with hearts, events and map completion rewards, perhaps as part of the LS/expansion.
  • LS that is not as frequent, but has larger more thought trough content (not just some lunatech that creates evil Alliances to the left and to the right – like Scarlet). OR an expansion.
  • More skills.
  • Better Guild management Tools.
  • More pets for rangers.
  • Armour that look good on Charr (on all races for that matter), espacielly medium!

That’s some of the things I really want…

Kima & Co

New content AND wishlist

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

More skins outside of the gem/ticket shop, much much muuuuuch less scarlet (like maybe a group of norns hunt her down and beat her to death with sacks of oranges so we never have to see her again), guild management tools, gold to gem official cap at 10g per 100, guild halls, legendary armor.

New content AND wishlist

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

-more non TP skins
-a new dungeon to introduce people to dungeons….Like the old AC that was changed for no reason being a lvl 35 dungeon.
-more istances
-BALANCE fractals really…..

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

New content AND wishlist

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

I would love to see another dragon threat as our next LS after scarlet

Make it so it is updated every month to make a phase shift (so to have some other update elements in between each phase) Allow 3 orders to be involved in dealing with the new threats with their own methods, make the event open world instance like the nightmare tower, with player choice to select which order path to play, count each orders path players play-rate and come up with the final solution on most played order (like the cut throat policy).

New content AND wishlist

Posted by: Theundersigned.4761

Theundersigned.4761

Cyclic dynamic events and hearts. Events and heart quests that are different in each map every week (with possible connections between events), repeating the old ones every couple cycles. Perhaps this would help to return people to older zones?

Doesn’t get any more unrealistic than that :d

I might be wrong, but it feels like the developers mentioned something along this line long, long ago…

(edited by Theundersigned.4761)

New content AND wishlist

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

We need an expansion:

10-12 new zones
8-10 new dungeons
1 new class
1 new race
100+ new skills
New trait lines