in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Lyssa Outfit 700 gems

Gathering flutes, one of each type for 1000 gems each
Butterfly Harvesting
Swarm Logging
Firefly Mining

All I’ve noticed so far, comment if I missed anything and I’ll add it.

Dulfy’s previews, thanks for letting me know they were up Lanfear!
http://dulfy.net/2015/11/10/gw2-gemstore-updatelyssas-regalia-and-gathering-flutes/

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

(edited by ScribeTheMad.7614)

New gem store stuff, Lyssa's Regalia!

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Oh I love the flutes! Dulfy has previews of these up.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Did that harvesting flute give them a lump of aurillium?

ScribeTheMad.7614

I’m guessing that was from the mining flute, as there is an achievement that gives you an aurillium node for the home instance.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.

Posted by: Xetu.7341

Xetu.7341

I don’t get why people buy those stupid new mining items.

Why would you buy any of these when you can have the Watchwork Mining Pick for the same prize which also gives you an extra item now and then which you can sell for quite much?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

For the skins, Xetu, for the skins!

I want these all, far more than any of the other infinites I’ve picked up. To the store!

LanfearShadowflame.3189

For thematic purposes Xetu. For example, the r-tron gathering tools fit thematically with my engineer, the flame ones with my ele, the undead ones with my necro, etc etc.

Thinking these might go great with my Sylvari Ranger, for the nature theme.

Sure, I have the watchwork pick, but sometimes I just dont want to deal with the hassle of passing it around.

Posted by: CorrynnStarr.7942

CorrynnStarr.7942

CONVEINIENCE is the biggest reason why… I own several sets of tools and salvage tools as well. I dont like wasting 5 minutes of my time swapping things on 20+ toons, then forgetting which one has them in the end and having to dig thru all my toons to find a specific tool. So I buy one copper fed salvage tool and a set of mining tools for each new toon I make.

Posted by: Juan.4569

Juan.4569

Warning! When using the Lyssas regalia on male asura, The fluff of the back is quite off-center and looks bad TBH. Had I seen this from the start I would not have made the purchase.

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I wonder if all these bug themed things are foreshadowing the LS 3 theme? LS 1 and 2 built up to Mordremoth and very early Mordremoth was taken out now plotwise we have to move on from the jungle. I also mean the glittering weapons and backpieces and butterfly stuff too.

(edited by Agemnon.4608)

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I’m out another $10, I see. XD

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Valky.2574

Valky.2574

Off topic but i love your name – The wheel of time is imo the best fantasy novel ever
good book to listen to why grinding it’s like 400hrs long got me from 1-80 and map complete with out banging my head on my desk out of boredom

Might have to brake it out again for these masterys to

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Off topic but i love your name – The wheel of time is imo the best fantasy novel ever
good book to listen to why grinding it’s like 400hrs long got me from 1-80 and map complete with out banging my head on my desk out of boredom

Thank you

It is a great series. I’ve read the paperbacks, as well as listened to the audio books. Since I drive an hour to (and from) work each day, it gave me a lot of time to enjoy the series again. Definitely a series I’d recommend to people that love a good fantasy setting (even if sometimes R.J. could get a little repetitive in his descriptions).

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Love the Lyssa outfit! Can’t wait for the remaning gods outfits!!! Fits perfectly to my ’gods characters’,

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: Lorath.2504

Lorath.2504

Why cant I preview the outfit in the outfit tab on my character sheet?

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

LYSSAAAAAA is the best. MESMER FTW

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Why cant I preview the outfit in the outfit tab on my character sheet?

Not in there yet. I noticed before that outfits may take a day or two to show up.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Donari.5237

Here, this should be the item code for it. Courtesy of That_Shaman. It worked when he first released it. I have not checked it just now, as I have left game for a food break.

[&DB4AAAA=]

ScribeTheMad.7614

The Lunatic outfit never showed up at all before it disappeared

Posted by: Lorath.2504

Lorath.2504

Personally this is what I think they should focus on as far as squeezing money out of people goes. Sell them cool looking stuff.

Donari.5237

I’ve been using the three flutes. The harvesting one needs to be sped up. It plays the tune and then the bar keeps going for a while. It’s not a problem for one node — you can run off the moment the tune ends — but it’s noticeably slower in the VB flax farm than a normal sickle and even slower once you get used to the Consortium or flame sickles.

The contrast is clear when you log in on a succession of alts to get your flax. So I won’t give up the flute because I love it so, but it does feel like I’m mired in tar when using it in a hurry.

The chopping and mining ones are fine because getting your three hits in has always taken a little longer anyway.

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

Thank you

It is a great series. I’ve read the paperbacks, as well as listened to the audio books. Since I drive an hour to (and from) work each day, it gave me a lot of time to enjoy the series again. Definitely a series I’d recommend to people that love a good fantasy setting (even if sometimes R.J. could get a little repetitive in his descriptions).

I…liked it up until book 6 or so. Then the padding started to become more noticeable. It’s thanks to the series that I picked up on Brandon Sanderson’s work though.

Posted by: RubberDougie.2750

RubberDougie.2750

Lyssa outfit is awful. No toy included = rip off :P

Posted by: Xstein.2187

Xstein.2187

Yap, I had no choice but to get Lyssa’s outfit. It spoke to me.

Lägertha Lothbrök: PvE Mesmer
Schrödingers Clone: PvP Mesmer

Posted by: Swift.1930

Swift.1930

Thank you

I…liked it up until book 6 or so. Then the padding started to become more noticeable. It’s thanks to the series that I picked up on Brandon Sanderson’s work though.

Off-topic, yes… but I was a little confused as to why Wheel of Time was so successful when it was a copy of Lord of the Rings, and each sequel of Wheel of Time was a copy of Wheel of Time… xP

(Reached book four…)

Although maybe it works better when accompanying grindy gameplay.

Been there, punned that.

Ehmry Bay Guardian