New patch.. Any info??

New patch.. Any info??

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: herrooneoone.4012

herrooneoone.4012

Hey there all

So i was just wondering what they are planning for next patch? i mean usaly they have a faint outline of what their plans are, this month that does not seem to be the case..

Generally i look forward to seeing their plans, seeing whats coming and even prep a bit prior to the patch being deployed.

In reference to what im on about:

last month: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/february-2013/

This month: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/march-2013/

anyway if you have any real info on whats their plan please let us know

New patch.. Any info??

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

i am guessing or sensing wihtin 24 hours theremight be an update or patch
other then that i am patiently waiting until they are ready
this is only part 3 or 4

(edited by Sonja Teh Trapper.7012)

New patch.. Any info??

Posted by: Jareth.4813

Jareth.4813

I too am beginning to wonder about the apparent radio silence they’ve got going on.

By now we usually have a full break down of the highlights, including a few interviews here and there.

Unless of course if culling being switched off and WvW progression is it for this month (don’t get me wrong, that’s a great update). If this is the case however, then it would be best for Anet to come out and say that it’s going to be a relatively small patch for other areas before the hype gets too much.

To summarise, what we know so far:

- Culling removed in WvW.
- Progression system introduced into WvW (light on details).
- Part 3 of Flame and Frost, which is alluded to be actual content rather than teasers.

I don’t mind if this is it, just would be nice to have some confirmation ahead of time to help avoid all the negative threads that will likely spring up on patch day.

New patch.. Any info??

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

Did they just recently update the march information? https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/march-2013/

So basically, WvW progression, WvW culling removed, living story, and leaderboards that’ll be available roughly a week after the patch date. Cool stuff.

Oh, and we also know from the GW2Guru state of the game that there will be lots of profession balance changes, especially to elementalist and engineer. Though some of that will probably be in the upcoming months as well as this month.

New patch.. Any info??

Posted by: Geikamir.6329

Geikamir.6329

I really wish they would add new armor skins already

And preferably with more pants options.

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

(edited by Geikamir.6329)

New patch.. Any info??

Posted by: Tuck.4095

Tuck.4095

Or more leather chest pieces…too many freaking jackets

New patch.. Any info??

Posted by: Draehl.2681

Draehl.2681

And still no real info on Ranger/Engineer/Necro design concerns.

New patch.. Any info??

Posted by: Rhysati.4932

Rhysati.4932

I’ve never seen a team have this particular outlook on content. They say they don’t release info early because everything is down to the wire. Honestly, that makes no sense and if there is anything they are working on that may or may not be applied even within a week of the patch day, it shouldn’t be a possibility for release anymore.

With that said…I sure hope they have more than their little preview indicates as a mega-focus on some of the least played aspects of the game is hardly stellar.