New personal story system is irritating

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PrinceWarhero.4256

PrinceWarhero.4256

Ok , now lets assume that the new player experience system, level gating system etc is only going to affect new players as Anet says , and it ll be okay once we cross level 15 or so…

But why did they mess up with the personal story system !! ??? It affects every single player out there.. One of the best things i liked abt the game was that , when we want some change from exploring we can do personal story , and it will be real fun. But now we have to do like grinding till we reach 20,30 etc and then only personal stories will come ??. Wat is even the use of that , if we play a personal story with low level and die we are gonna learn tht we need more level and come back at higher levels. Wat is even point in changing that. The awesome point of the game was freedom to do anything we want at any time, and Anet is surely taking that away from us !!!

Returning player looking for lots of adventure, join me and we can journey together in Tyria !!

Posted by: ottokarma.5208

ottokarma.5208

i just noticed that, and its really really irritating :/

PrinceWarhero.4256

Ya, in the name of helping new players, they have ruined the starting experience for new players..they ll never know how awesome the game was

Returning player looking for lots of adventure, join me and we can journey together in Tyria !!

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

meh….only bad part is early levels….since you used to be able to use PS to level fast.

rest is fine…and kinda works well. feels less like you are ignoring your PS than before, due to the level void/clumping. probably the only thing about the NPE i like.

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

" It affects every single player out there.. "

No it does not.

Posted by: XxXpheniox.1928

XxXpheniox.1928

I’m level 60 ingame and I agree. Locking me out of Personal Story is not the best design decision I’ve seen.

~Phoenix

Posted by: Thia.4891

Thia.4891

I just wish they didn’t ‘edit’ the Personal Story. They cut out an entire chapter, and rearranged the parts in Orr so the story doesn’t make sense anymore. Honestly, after this “patch” I don’t understand why anyone would want to play the Personal Story.

(Sigurdas MoonEyes and Ronja) (Myrin Crowneguarde) (Yarza Steelfang) (Luqq) (Nevnia)

PrinceWarhero.4256

Thia , still personal story is good and fun to play. we cant say its totally not worth playing the personal story , we just cant play whenever we want which is very bad.