New skills and weapons?

New skills and weapons?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Soilder.3607

Soilder.3607

I remember back in June or so a-net released a developers article or something and they promised us new weapons or skills by the end of the year for all classes. Does anyone have any recent info on this because we’ve got less than two months before they break their promise…

Stormbluff Isle

New skills and weapons?

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I remember back in June or so a-net released a developers article or something and they promised us new weapons or skills by the end of the year for all classes. Does anyone have any recent info on this because we’ve got less than two months before they break their promise…

It won’t be until after december 11 (ie when wvw season ends) at the earliest based on what dev’s have said. Although we did get that new healing skill for all professions…….

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

New skills and weapons?

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

It won’t be until after december 11 (ie when wvw season ends) at the earliest based on what dev’s have said. Although we did get that new healing skill for all professions…….

they said it would be class skills. the new heal isnt a class skill, since everybody got it no matter what class they are.

New skills and weapons?

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

This may not go down well with some, but for myself, id like to see every weapon open to every class—-obviously with different skills associated with them.

My reasoning is this—if your a beginner—or sub level 80*, how many times have you picked up a tasty weapon , only to find its completely useless to you?

As for the new healing skill—tried it, and I am not a fan—and whilst we are on that topic—anyone else think the cost for buying it is over the top? (5g +250 Pristine Toxic Spore Sample) If you had that much gold from farming events, surly you would have enough skill points to unlock it regardless?

*(only reason I mention level 80 is because, its not such an issue, as by then, you have some cash behind you)

New skills and weapons?

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

Not opposed to it, but it does mean legendaries will go up in price again (since now every class would be able to equip sunrise/twilight)

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.