New style of wings

New style of wings

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Testudo.4620

Testudo.4620

Back when the first pair of black wings came out, I instantly hated them for how fake and blobby they looked. When my dad got home from work that day he immediately sent me a pair as a gift because he thought that I would love them. So now I have these ugly blob wings that I love conceptually but can’t use because of their execution.

Now that Anet has their wing game together and can produce much better looking wings, can we have the option to trade in our old wings for the new style in the same color? Or redeem a pair somehow? I would love to be able to use the wings that I have if they looked like the new wings being released.

Zhaife
Graduated top of class esports academy
#1 on fractal leaderboards

(edited by Testudo.4620)

New style of wings

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

If you never used the ones you got you might be able to get support to swap them to ones of equal value. If none of them match in value then that might be a problem.

New style of wings

Posted by: Sir Kaboomski.1508

Sir Kaboomski.1508

I’m kinda confused by this..

When I initially bought the black wings, they were “plastic” and had like no physics at all.. but at some point, a patch made them actually move and flow.. no need to swap them. The existing wings got changed.

Unless you simply mean that you prefer the bird style wings over the angel style wings, but they look different on purpose.

New style of wings

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

TLDR: Please make Black + White versions of the Hawk Wings model.