Next Gemstore item sale?

Next Gemstore item sale?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: jabo.7403

jabo.7403

Do we know when the next gemstore item sale would be (or what is it) – any info at all?

Lots of people I know (including myself) bought the ulti edition to support the game, and waiting for an extra incentive to spend gems on.

Hoping for bank inventory upgrade capacity, bag slot, infinite mining tools, infinite upgraded silver kit, a few costumes (hint: balthazar’s). Or I suppose we can hang on to the gems a bit longer. Can’t remember if we had summer sale or not.

Next Gemstore item sale?

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

me too, I REALLY want to know when the toxic gear will be back, or any promo stuff!

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Next Gemstore item sale?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I’m going to guess the next item will be a Monk outfit from Guild Wars 1. A version was datamined by That_Shaman. (It also mentions festival rewards).

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Next Gemstore item sale?

Fenom.9457

I’m going to guess the next item will be a Monk outfit from Guild Wars 1. A version was datamined by That_Shaman. (It also mentions festival rewards).

I’d rather see some of that gear, though I understand the nostalgia for a monk outfit. Also, it’s not that I hate it, I just like the other stuff more.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Next Gemstore item sale?

Just a flesh wound.3589

I’d rather see some of that gear, though I understand the nostalgia for a monk outfit. Also, it’s not that I hate it, I just like the other stuff more.

The weapons look like they are mostly for the elite specializations so they probably won’t come out till after HoT.

ANet may give it to you.

Next Gemstore item sale?

Fenom.9457

The weapons look like they are mostly for the elite specializations so they probably won’t come out till after HoT.

I know

Next Gemstore item sale?

Posted by: Albadaran.1283

Albadaran.1283

I was hoping last years combined offer of 3 gathering tools would come back (sickle, axe, pick); missed them the last time. Oh well…

Next Gemstore item sale?

Just a flesh wound.3589

I know

There, there. I’m sure it won’t be longer than 6 months. Most definitely less than a year. (The monk outfit…..next week sometime).

ANet may give it to you.

Next Gemstore item sale?

Posted by: shodannet.7409

shodannet.7409

Ive been waiting for the next time keys went on sale. My pile of unopened BLT chests are growing concerningly

Next Gemstore item sale?

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

I just want the Gadgeteer’s Gathering Package to come back………. I’ve been waiting since forever…… -CRIES-

Watchwork is good and Chop-it-all is okay, but the thresher sickle? ew
Why not consortium instead? That’s at least not annoying.
(i mean anything with the Watchwork is nice, and that looks like a pretty decent deal)

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Next Gemstore item sale?

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Ive been waiting for the next time keys went on sale. My pile of unopened BLT chests are growing concerningly

That’s the point of them, you know. The chests are just advertisements, the key is the real item of importance.

If they had a sign pop up in the game every now and then reminding you that you can buy sampler bags in the gemstore and have a chance at a rare reward from them, people would be kittened. So, they call it a “Black Lion Chest”, put it in as loot, and most people don’t realize that it’s the exact same thing.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Next Gemstore item sale?

Posted by: shodannet.7409

shodannet.7409

That’s the point of them, you know. The chests are just advertisements, the key is the real item of importance.

True, but it used to be that I’d actually have more keys than chests, and I would only buy 20 keys when they would go on sale. It’s just been so long since the last sale that I’ve now run out of keys.