Next game update news?

Next game update news?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

I don’t know if I missed anything, I have been away for a month or so, but should we get the next update during November? I think we got the last one with Ember bay close to 2 months already? I think it was released mid September or so.
I’m pretty sure the original idea is to have new content eveyr 2 months, right? or am I wrong on that? Just wanted to check because I haven’t heard anything at all about the next chapter on this new story I can’t wait to see a whole new map!

Next game update news?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The Devs stated they hoped to release new content every 2-3 months.

We may get a new Episode in November. We may not. /shrug

I’m guessing we do, but only time will tell.

Next game update news?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

We’ve been assuming the next Living Story chapter will be in November, but we don’t actually know. Apart from saying there would be an update every 2-3 months they haven’t said.

Halloween ends on the 8th but it seems unlikely they would release it then because I think they usually start promoting it about a week before. But there’s another 3 Tuesdays in November, and with the December update likely to be late in the month to match the Christmas/New Year period it would make sense to do the November one later too.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Next game update news?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

If it’s not previewed next Tuesday then there is a chance that it won’t come out this year. I don’t think they would release it Thanksgiving week with staff gone. Wintersday would either be the 6th or 13th so that’s the only chance that we’d see it if they were to brindle the two together. My guess is that we’d just get another minor current event so they can bide more time for the expansion.

Next game update news?

coso.9173

;_; this year!? but this is more than 2 months from now

Next game update news?

Posted by: Skittish.4539

Skittish.4539

And then anet will have “broken their promise” and we would all be forced to rage quit, am I right?

Next game update news?

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

And then anet will have “broken their promise” and we would all be forced to rage quit, am I right?

You can if you want. I play the game that’s in front of me, not the game I get told is coming in the future.

So, rage quit? Probably not. Cheesecake break? Definitely.

~EW

Next game update news?

coso.9173

It’s not that I want to test the dev’s plans of new content every 2-3 months, it’s just that I want to play what’s coming next, I?m eager to!

Next game update news?

Posted by: Skittish.4539

Skittish.4539

You can if you want. I play the game that’s in front of me, not the game I get told is coming in the future.

So, rage quit? Probably not. Cheesecake break? Definitely.

~EW

It’s not that I want to rage quit. It’s a question of honor and stuff.