Night time Meteorlogicus

Night time Meteorlogicus

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dariwa.1590

Dariwa.1590

Hi!

So as all we know meteo got night time version aaaaaaand …. its bad.

Day time meteo is shiny, sun inside is big and nice and then we get purple totally empty white ball inside with ugly black cloud cmon!Its should be like darker version with big glowing ball inside and maybe different footprints for day/night.Night version looks like rushed even hilt ball is same in night (blue).Rework night time or let us keep day time meteo!Also any kind of aura or hand effect would be great !

Btw footprints could be better too!

(edited by Dariwa.1590)

Night time Meteorlogicus

Posted by: ShadowBorn.7106

ShadowBorn.7106

I think it’s the same no matter if it’s day/night. Only solution is rework, but I doubt it’s that necessary.

Night time Meteorlogicus

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

White Clouds as footprints could be nice

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Night time Meteorlogicus

Posted by: Machiavell.7396

Machiavell.7396

Make it more nighty-nighty, fix blue hilt glow.

Unofficial Master Bugfinder and Design Critic.
“He will improve everything that ArenaNet added to infinity and beyond.”

Night time Meteorlogicus

Posted by: Revendell.9036

Revendell.9036

Dark balls version FTW. Good idea, and also I would like to have more unique effects on my Quip. Stop using the same sound, and confetti on finishers !!! It reminds me of my friend Kalezja too much.

Night time Meteorlogicus

Dariwa.1590

Night time Meteorlogicus

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

But I like both Night and Day versions of my Meteorlogicus. The blue hilt may need a bit of rework for the night version though.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Night time Meteorlogicus

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

A well done redesign on the actual item’s looks – sure. More footprints and glows and legendary X or Y? No, just build twilight. Some of us don’t want to look stupid. :s

Night time Meteorlogicus

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

i actually love both versions (night one slightly more)

was just disappointed that it has no aura after i crafted it

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Night time Meteorlogicus

Posted by: Adrift.8596

Adrift.8596

Seriously u gonna qq about Meteorlogicus? Get in line plz… I play engi and i see my legendary effect, aura, footsteps like 20% of fight time… and on 1 skill in rotation = granades barrage. Yeah I know.. reroll warrior:D

Plus meteorlogicus was already reworked and i wouldn’t hope for anything soon. GG for trying, but it won’t be heard.

Night time Meteorlogicus

Dariwa.1590

A well done redesign on the actual item’s looks – sure. More footprints and glows and legendary X or Y? No, just build twilight. Some of us don’t want to look stupid. :s

I dont mind lack of aura or hand effect but overall night version is just bad and need to be polished,reworked( what the heck night=pink?).

I never asked for that night version (and some other ppl too).

(edited by Dariwa.1590)