No Flying Mounts?

No Flying Mounts?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mortifera.6138

Mortifera.6138

So I heard there are going to be mounts in the game, but not flying ones. Why aren’t people raging about that? There HAVE to be WoW refugees here, right??!

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Don’t worry. There will be flying mounts in the next expansion: “Avenue of Ice”

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I’d be raging about it if there were flying mounts. This game shouldn’t have them. They killed the open world in WoW and this game is all about the open world.

The focus on WOW is raids and dungeons. You level fast as you can to get to the real game. Here the focus is very different

No Flying Mounts?

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Come, come, Vayne. Settle. I’m sure anet can come up with an innovative way to incorporate flying mounts that doesn’t invalidate the open world.

How about a flying mount that flies so high you get a condition called “apoxia” where your supply of a resource called “oxygen” slowly drains until you get downed.

Also, the mount will take you anywhere, but it can’t land. You have to set your traits to reduce falling damage, jump off and hope for the best…. every time you want to harvest a plant or join in an event.

And the only way to get on the mount is to climb that jp in Siren’s landing.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Torolan.5816

Torolan.5816

How has it killed open world in wow? Riding around especially Draenor is a chore, flying mkes you reach all the good dailies in away you want without the need of memorizing the way on land. I see the convenience of a mobile elevator where you see a boring shortcut.

And for the most part, GW2 can´t hold a candle to the lore and the accompanying cinematics of Wow, especially in the starter areas.
The death of Kill`Jaeden cinematic > everything GW2 has ever produced

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

So I heard there are going to be mounts in the game, but not flying ones. Why aren’t people raging about that? There HAVE to be WoW refugees here, right??!

Flying is unique to Heart of thorns. If you want to fly/glide, you have to have Heart of Thorns expansion. The entirety of PoF will be completable without any HoT perks, but the HoT perks are still 100% separate from PoF

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Osby.5390

Osby.5390

I agree with not putting flying mounts into the game. It would make Vista’s, JP’s & Map completion far too easy and we would loose interest all together very quickly.
I did enjoy flying around on my Mount in WOW but here I am playing GW2 not Wow now see the point.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

No, and I swear before all on this forum that if actual flying mounts are put into this game I will be done with it, for good.

Hate is Fuel.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

I’m pretty sure flying mounts are coming. They have been sneakily adding the mechanics for them in game already.

First we got gliding which isn’t THAT far from flying mounts, especially in maps like Bloodfen and that one reliquary in Siren’s Landing where the mount glides up. Now comes the mounts with their own movement systems.

Next logical step is gliding on a mount. Then, places where the gliding mount glides upwards, or is enough updrafts. After that, some years, some more masteries, slowly introducing more new mechanics, and we have flying mounts.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

No flying mounts… yet.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Abakk.9176

Abakk.9176

WoW refugee has entered the building. o/

Flying was one of the reasons i left WoW, along with the butchering of anything that has to do with (low)leveling and RPG elements. This game is for me the exact thing that WoW leveling should have/could have evolved into.

I am sure even this game will eventually come up with a way to sneak it in but my hope is that it will take a few years at least. Game developement is about moneymaking and not about upholding ideals, unfortunately.

WoW refugee has left the building. o7

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: demitel.1340

demitel.1340

That’s a good thing that we can’t fly in this game, gliding is fine. It would totally ruin immersion and world exploration for me and others who thinks the same way. Before I even started playing MMO’s I was watching my friend playing WoW and though: man, flying looks boring.

If flying was introduced, I would quickly lose my interests and stop playing. That’s just not my thing.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

The Devs in WoW admitted that they regretted adding flying to the game. They tried to not add it to the last couple of expansions at all, but customer pressure made them give in. Even so, flying is only added to the last part of each expansion in WoW now. If ANet Devs are paying attention to what WoW Devs are saying about flying then that’s might be why they only added gliding to this game.

Here’s the article

“Having looked at how flying has played out in the old world in the last couple of expansions, we realized that while we were doing it out of this ingrained habit after we introduced flying in The Burning Crusade, it actually detracted from gameplay in a whole lot of ways,” Hazzikostas said. “While there was certainly convenience in being able to completely explore the world in three dimensions, that also came at the expense of gameplay like targeted exploration, like trying to figure out what’s in that cave on top of a hill and how do I get up there.”

Originally, Blizzard took out flying in Warlords of Draenor as an experiment, and Hazzikostas says he would have bet “slightly better than even money at the time” that they were going to bring it back eventually. But as they played the expansion and watched others play it, they discovered that they liked the game better without flying.

“The world feels larger, feels more dangerous,” he says. “There’s more room for exploration, for secrets, for discovery and overall immersion in the world. At this point, we feel that outdoor gameplay in World of Warcraft is ultimately better without flying. We’re not going to be reintroducing the ability to fly in Draenor, and that’s kind of where we’re at going forward.”

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Here’s the article

“Having looked at how flying has played out in the old world in the last couple of expansions, we realized that while we were doing it out of this ingrained habit after we introduced flying in The Burning Crusade, it actually detracted from gameplay in a whole lot of ways,” Hazzikostas said. “While there was certainly convenience in being able to completely explore the world in three dimensions, that also came at the expense of gameplay like targeted exploration, like trying to figure out what’s in that cave on top of a hill and how do I get up there.”

Originally, Blizzard took out flying in Warlords of Draenor as an experiment, and Hazzikostas says he would have bet “slightly better than even money at the time” that they were going to bring it back eventually. But as they played the expansion and watched others play it, they discovered that they liked the game better without flying.

“The world feels larger, feels more dangerous,” he says. “There’s more room for exploration, for secrets, for discovery and overall immersion in the world. At this point, we feel that outdoor gameplay in World of Warcraft is ultimately better without flying. We’re not going to be reintroducing the ability to fly in Draenor, and that’s kind of where we’re at going forward.”

IMO everything here could be applied to mounts in general, not only flying ones.

And to be honest, WOW is the apex of the generic, repetitive, rigid, shallow and toxic MMORPG. For me, is the best of the worst. Anything that makes GW2 closer to that monolithic brainwasher of eternal grind is a mistake.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

Here’s the article

IMO everything here could be applied to mounts in general, not only flying ones.

And to be honest, WOW is the apex of the generic, repetitive, rigid, shallow and toxic MMORPG. For me, is the best of the worst. Anything that makes GW2 closer to that monolithic brainwasher of eternal grind is a mistake.

That is very true, but unfortunatelly that is oh so very succesful pattern so it’s hard for devs of other games to resist it. :/

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: timkunedo.4392

timkunedo.4392

First gliding, then mounts. Only logical progression is flying mounts. Excited

No Flying Mounts?

Just a flesh wound.3589

Here’s the article

That’s true. I think the mounts in this game are too fast and in some ways are as bad as flying with the ability to bypass content. In a previous thread I suggested reducing the speed down to a regular +25%.

I’m already expecting to be able to run past mobs on my low levels that isn’t possible at this time. In fact, one thing I’m going to do once I have a mount and some time, I’m going to try to get a level two down to the most southern corner of Orr by simply running past them on my raptor. I’m curious if it’s possible, and I think it is.

My guess is now that we have superspeed mounts, flying will be the next expansion.

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Flying mounts would completely destroy thenworld, break all bariers, and annihialate the design.
That said, there are some ways flying mounts can work, given they are locked to cetain areas or story instances designed to have flight

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Considering mounts will forever change the game, but are locked to a non-required expansion, ArenaNet’s going to have a problem moving forwards. They can either try to avoid them or re-implement them. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next expansion is underwater or floating and thus underwater or flying mounts. Flying mounts would of course only be useable in specific areas.

No Flying Mounts?

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Nothing lasts forever. I say, bring on flying mounts. Let’s see what happens.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Rong.5470

Rong.5470

I thought WoW players HATE flying mounts as it ‘broke the game’.
If Anet ever introduce flying mounts – then many players will leave (including me, no return to anything anet will make). Please don’t ask for flying mounts because you will force Anet to make them. Just don’t.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Come, come, Vayne. Settle. I’m sure anet can come up with an innovative way to incorporate flying mounts that doesn’t invalidate the open world.

How about a flying mount that flies so high you get a condition called “apoxia” where your supply of a resource called “oxygen” slowly drains until you get downed.

Also, the mount will take you anywhere, but it can’t land. You have to set your traits to reduce falling damage, jump off and hope for the best…. every time you want to harvest a plant or join in an event.

Maybe, but I’d prefer if the flying mount couldn’t just “hover” like it does in other MMOs. The moment it’s summoned, it scoops the character up and soars at like, 200% movement speed.
Landing, of course, would be a different mastery, and if you don’t have it, the landing sends you into a tumble/KD and a Dizzy condition for several seconds.

And the only way to get on the mount is to climb that jp in Siren’s landing.

Pff, casual. Chalice of Tears or go home.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Give them an inch, they demand a mile.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Moyayuki.3619

Moyayuki.3619

WoW refugee has entered the building. o/

Flying was one of the reasons i left WoW, along with the butchering of anything that has to do with (low)leveling and RPG elements. This game is for me the exact thing that WoW leveling should have/could have evolved into.

I am sure even this game will eventually come up with a way to sneak it in but my hope is that it will take a few years at least. Game developement is about moneymaking and not about upholding ideals, unfortunately.

WoW refugee has left the building. o7

I didn’t mind flying mounts in WoW (I also am a “WoW refugee”, as I had moved to GW2 because I a) disliked changes to the game after WotLK and b) did not have enough free time to justify spending money on subscription fees), but they would utterly ruin GW2 due to the fact that GW2 has Waypoints, and WoW never did (in WoW, you literally had to run, fly, or take a boat or zeppelin to get from one part of the world map to another, or get someone to warp you. But otherwise, you were on your own when it came to travel).

The only possible way I would be okay with flying mounts in GW2 is if they are locked to a specific map that has no WPs (or very few).

Server: Dragonbrand
Guild: Moonlit Renegades (Moon)
Highest-Level Toon: Markus Emmerich, 80 Human Scrapper

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Zephire.8049

Zephire.8049

Considering flying mounts would require re-doing all of Tyria, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Anet has neither the team size nor income required to overhaul the entire world (even WoW had over a year of content drought before flying was available outside of Northrend). Leaving aside whether I personally want flying mounts or not, I’d much prefer new content over no content.

A couple things could be done, though, if Anet wants to have flying mounts in Tyria.

One is have a zone specifically for flying mounts. Think the Junundu from Guild Wars 1. You go through a quest and earn their trust, then you can use them as mounts to navigate a zone specifically designed for them. If you have it so these are sentient creatures instead of summonable mounts, you don’t run into the “why can’t I summon it here?” issue. Plus no having to redo old content. We already have zones that have their unique mechanic, so having one where you can fly isn’t out of the question.

The second option, which I’d prefer, is instead of having a flying mount, have a swimming mount. Flying and swimming is essentially the same thing, but the nature of swimming acts as a natural barrier because it’s restricted to water. Water combat and adventure also has been neglected and in need of an overhaul in GW2 for a while now. We have the largos and deep sea dragon that have only been mentioned and had a brief cameo, too.

Underwater mounts can also be much more diverse and creative than flying mounts — you can have something super big or super small, have something you sit on or simply hold onto. It’s pretty much all the perks of flying mounts with none of the drawbacks, that part of the game is still underdeveloped and will require development at some point anyway, and it’s hard to put tons of waypoints under water so having something to aid in movement just makes sense.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Thank god flying mounts arent a thing.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Trise.2865

Trise.2865

Forget flying mounts, what about swimming mounts? It replicates the feeling of flying, without ruining the game, since underwater areas are already designed for freedom of movement in 3 dimensions.

On a related note: a jumping/gliding mount like the demonstrated Griffon is redundant. We have the glider and a high-jump mount (Bounder), there’s no need to have a separate mount combining them. A Griffon glider skin would be pretty sweet, though.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: EriskRedLemur.7153

EriskRedLemur.7153

entitled WoW players good lord – I understand being used to something there that isn’t here; but that’s life. I’ve heard zero ppl “raging” over no flying mounts until this thread. Not that you’re raging, but there is a semi-flying mount it hovers; and they WILL add more mounts. You also have gliding. It’s not the same as a flying mount but that’s why I never see a true flying mount.

King Slacker, GM LXS (NA) League of Xtraordinary Slackers
THREAD INFO

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Glacial.9516

Glacial.9516

In fact, one thing I’m going to do once I have a mount and some time, I’m going to try to get a level two down to the most southern corner of Orr by simply running past them on my raptor. I’m curious if it’s possible, and I think it is.

Interesting. I’m going to guess that this may be impossible (not because of the mobs but because you’ll probably get at least one level from map exploration). I wonder how low you could be if you optimized your route to get as little exp as possible on the trip there. That would mean unveiling as few areas as possible and avoiding WPs and POIs I’d imagine? Which might be exceptionally frustrating if you die.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: BANISHED.9785

BANISHED.9785

There HAVE to be WoW refugees here, right??!

Wow is a pretty dead game. Despite all the flying issues from the last 2 expansions, that’s the least of the worries.

No Flying Mounts?

Just a flesh wound.3589

In fact, one thing I’m going to do once I have a mount and some time, I’m going to try to get a level two down to the most southern corner of Orr by simply running past them on my raptor. I’m curious if it’s possible, and I think it is.

Interesting. I’m going to guess that this may be impossible (not because of the mobs but because you’ll probably get at least one level from map exploration). I wonder how low you could be if you optimized your route to get as little exp as possible on the trip there. That would mean unveiling as few areas as possible and avoiding WPs and POIs I’d imagine? Which might be exceptionally frustrating if you die.

I’m guessing the XP from getting down there would be at least level 3 if not level 4, so level 2 can only be the starting level.

Probably wouldn’t be too frustrating to die with the changes to revive orbs. If you can summon the mount fast enough and get going, probably can get away.

That’s when a flying mount would come handy.

ANet may give it to you.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

You already got your “wish” granted with mounts, be happy. We don’t need wow copies, thanks. I spent money buying Gw2, not Wow2.

And as mentioned in another thread, WoW/Blizz devs supposedly regretted adding flying mounts to their game.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Vindicus.2130

Vindicus.2130

Fingers crossed for flying mounts. Arguments like “they make the world feel smaller” or “they invalidate open world traveling” are moot in GW2 since waypoints already exist and already do these things.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Wow is a pretty dead game. Despite all the flying issues from the last 2 expansions, that’s the least of the worries.

WoW is far from dead, though.

As for the thread topic, I wouldn’t really care either way. I don’t see flying mounts in the style of WoW really becoming a thing, though, due to how the world in GW2 is done (no seamless transitions between zones).

(edited by RoseofGilead.8907)

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

You already got your “wish” granted with mounts, be happy. We don’t need wow copies, thanks. I spent money buying Gw2, not Wow2.

And as mentioned in another thread, WoW/Blizz devs supposedly regretted adding flying mounts to their game.

Pretty much this is my line of thinking, i bought this game to be GW2, not Wow. i hate wow, and this game is slowly becoming a clone of it.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Doombringer BG.3740

Doombringer BG.3740

I’m one of the people that wanted mounts, but I think flying mounts will be too much. They’d have to put invisible walls which breaks immersion, I’d like to retain the little there is left. It would also make this game even less social, I think. Maybe not in a big way, but it adds to it. Plus, proper flying mounts like in WoW just…..doesn’t fit story wise and world size, you know, like, the maps aren’t that big in order for it to be necessary. Of course, same could be said for normal mounts, but I think those can be made to be immersive, since there are already flying ships to take care of the flying. I know there are WPs for travelling, but I always thought that land mounts just add to the immersive-ness, even if it doesn’t make travelling any faster. From an immersive point of view, I think it adds to it, because, why wouldn’t a world have mounts to travel? It makes travelling safer. Even with WPs, merchants, soldiers and common folks, still have to get to it in order to be able to use it, but there are dangerous creatures in-between. This is of course just my opinion on the matter.

(edited by Doombringer BG.3740)

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Egrimm Van Horstmann.7921

Egrimm Van Horstmann.7921

They really don’t want to introduce flying, it not only makes maps less populated than they already are. It also would ruin Meta events and other map specifics that are intended to prevent mindless travel. Flying mounts in WOW forced Blizzard to force players to play all the maps without flying before obtaining the flying in those maps. It became a gold sink and really detracted from gameplay. Waypoints solve the long travel issue that flying mounts covered in WOW.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

We already have Gliders, no need for a mount that flies. If you want to ride an animal in the sky that badly i’m sure Anet can come up with a griffon mount skin or something for gliders – they’ve already shown they can manipulate the players actions during glide – so you can ride your griffons and eagles and cows and stuff.

next question.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Doombringer BG.3740

Doombringer BG.3740

We already have Gliders, no need for a mount that flies. If you want to ride an animal in the sky that badly i’m sure Anet can come up with a griffon mount skin or something for gliders – they’ve already shown they can manipulate the players actions during glide – so you can ride your griffons and eagles and cows and stuff.

next question.

God, if I see a flying cow/dolyak in-game, I’d laugh my ass off. xD

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Okhu.7948

Okhu.7948

Flying Ruined WoW. I don’t want it here. Gliding is fine. Flying is not.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Rogue Sol.1457

Rogue Sol.1457

We have gliding, and where gliding is useful for getting around it takes effort to stay aloft. Sometimes we even get abilities while gliding. Far as I’m concerned they did better than flying mounts.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Give them an inch, they demand a mile.

And then they demand to fly over that mile.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: zoomborg.9462

zoomborg.9462

Flying mounts were hype when first introduced in wow. After a while people started noticing the difference in the game. Every map became a wasteland, u could never see other people, interact with them cause everybody was flying. When u strol through a GW2 map u always see people passing by doing events doing hearts,vistas,POI’s. That would be completely gone.Add how map exploration, vistas, jp’s and other things work in this game and u have a recipe for failure. It also doesnt make any sense when have gliding.

They introduced mounts cause PoF maps are very big with very few wp, at least that’s how the justify their implementation. But flying mounts are an entirely different thing.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Abakk.9176

Abakk.9176

Fingers crossed for flying mounts. Arguments like “they make the world feel smaller” or “they invalidate open world traveling” are moot in GW2 since waypoints already exist and already do these things.

Not completely accurate though.

Lots of contested waypoints that would be simply negated by flying mounts. Entire mapdesigns would become tivial.

Maps designed for gliding have systems in them to steer use of gliding. You have to master it in more than one way. Adding flying to those maps would render them mere loot piñata’s stripped of their gaming value.

The design of this game might just allow for ground mounts but certainly not flying mounts.

It would be like adding a massive cheatcode. Way to sink your own game as a developer. The Blizzard Krew learned this lesson the hard way.

So, Fingers crossed for NO flying mounts EVER.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’m guessing the XP from getting down there would be at least level 3 if not level 4, so level 2 can only be the starting level.

Probably wouldn’t be too frustrating to die with the changes to revive orbs. If you can summon the mount fast enough and get going, probably can get away.

That’s when a flying mount would come handy.

I really like this idea.

Soon as I get the raptor unlocked I’m going to make a norn and head off from Hoelbrak, see how far I can go.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Vindicus.2130

Vindicus.2130

Lots of contested waypoints that would be simply negated by flying mounts. Entire mapdesigns would become tivial.

Maps designed for gliding have systems in them to steer use of gliding. You have to master it in more than one way. Adding flying to those maps would render them mere loot piñata’s stripped of their gaming value.

The design of this game might just allow for ground mounts but certainly not flying mounts.

It would be like adding a massive cheatcode. Way to sink your own game as a developer. The Blizzard Krew learned this lesson the hard way.

I disagree entirely. It’s a popular trope that flying led to the downfall of WoW, however if you look at the facts and the numbers (when Blizzard released them), it’s quite the opposite. WoW was booming when flight was part of the game. Only recently, when flight is disabled for a long time at the start of the xpac, only to be introduced via massive amounts of tedious effort, subs have plummeted. I believe it to be true that the vast majority of people wish to battle enemies more than terrain, and sub numbers show that, if not the sole reason for the decline, that at least there’s some correlation.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

I thought WoW players HATE flying mounts as it ‘broke the game’.
If Anet ever introduce flying mounts – then many players will leave (including me, no return to anything anet will make). Please don’t ask for flying mounts because you will force Anet to make them. Just don’t.

No, it was pretty much 50/50 love/hate the flying mounts in WoW, it’s just that the haters threw a huge fuss about the issue.

(edited by kurfu.5623)

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

I disagree entirely. It’s a popular trope that flying led to the downfall of WoW, however if you look at the facts and the numbers (when Blizzard released them), it’s quite the opposite. WoW was booming when flight was part of the game. Only recently, when flight is disabled for a long time at the start of the xpac, only to be introduced via massive amounts of tedious effort, subs have plummeted. I believe it to be true that the vast majority of people wish to battle enemies more than terrain, and sub numbers show that, if not the sole reason for the decline, that at least there’s some correlation.

When they removed flying for most of the new XP’s, they started bleeding subs so fast that they stopped reporting subscription numbers.

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

It probably needs to happen at some point, but it may be too soon.

What I suspect they’ll do at some point is add flying mounts to the game, but have them more “controlled” than they are in games like wow, i.e., only let you fly in certain ways for certain periods of time based upon various masteries, similar to gliders. I think that would be better than what WoW has, and they probably wanted to hold off for a while until we got more accustomed to ground mounts.

(edited by Einlanzer.1627)

No Flying Mounts?

Posted by: Feanor.2358

Feanor.2358

Flying mounts will make gliding obsolete. I doubt they will ever appear.