No Petrified Stump Node for Home Instance

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: moonglum.1429

moonglum.1429

Really no Petrified Stump or Skritt stash for Home Instance.

First and foremost, thank you Anet for all the nice wonderful things you let us put in our HOME INSTANCES. Maybe one day we may get a petrified stump or a skritt stash to add. At present I feel like I just lost on the Guild Wars 2 Game Show, here is your consolation prize “20 Hungary Cats & 1 frog”

Once again Thank you ANET for the hard work in creating this wonderful game and building this awesome community.

Please keep up the good work

Posted by: Bellatrixa.3546

Bellatrixa.3546

Given we have what, 5 mining node options that can be earned in game, I’d like to see some other types added. I was surprised there was no Petrified Stump node to earn and a bit disappointed.

“Even if we find a way to save the world from the
dragons, I sometimes wonder if we’ll ever find a way to save us from ourselves.”

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

@OP:
There’s a whole big new map for you to explore and you’re angry at Anet, posting sarcastic remarks on the official forums, because you don’t get one extra node to strike a couple times every day?

Home instance petrified node would be neat, certainly. But is it really worth getting outraged over? o_O

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

I would prefer node with keys: giving one key for each chest in home instance: bandit chest, chak chest, exalted chest, airship cargo.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I wouldn’t mind having a petrified wood node, but Ember Bay is much nicer overall about distributing its currency. Doing a full run of the rep quests nets 15 (for karma), which is waaay more than bloodstone I’m getting.

But, if we’re asking for node-things that were an obvious oversight, Dry Top chests in the home instance, plskthx. I’ve thrown out a short-stack of lockpicks because I can’t stand waiting for the slim window I can use them, and the loot was garbage anyway.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

At present I feel like I just lost on the Guild Wars 2 Game Show, here is your consolation prize “20 Hungary Cats & 1 frog”

And the candy corn node, quartz crystal node, sprocket node, Wintersday tree, personal bandit chest, enchanted treasure chest, AB chest, VB chest, TD chest, krait obelisk, aurilium node, and bloodstone crystal node.

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

I was surprised as well to see there wasn’t any way to purchase a petrified stump node for your home instance.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Well…I’m stumped.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I wouldn’t mind more nodes in the home instance myself. Souvenirs are great.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Posted by: moonglum.1429

moonglum.1429

Thank you all for the insightful and funny responses, First and foremost I am sarcastic but never angry or outraged. I know where that line is and I like to cross it each and every day. Currently in game we have a node from almost every zone, so I was a little surprised when none were offered for the newest zone.

I guess I could of asked for something more realistic like the following:

Recipe: Legendary Luck which convert exotic luck to the legendary purple item to conserve bank space. Since there is no “Luck Eater” once maxed.

An upgrade to both the "Cloth and Leather nodes to work much like the ones in WvW and the guild halls.

Its not like I made any “Crazy Cat Lady” jokes.