No WP in Dungeon while in combat VS Lupi ..

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Corrupt.4930

Corrupt.4930

Polished dungeons and removed the ability to use waypoints while any player is in combat.

So cant WP and run back if one dies unless team resets or all wipe…?

Reallism

Posted by: Jareth.4813

Jareth.4813

Read the first sentence again, combat is the key word.

Also you can still res people by hand during combat.

Posted by: Virlyce.4519

Virlyce.4519

Read the title again, it says “while in combat vs. Lupi.”
And yes, you can still res people who are dead (this will be difficult so the better option is to just not die).

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

The nearest waypoint to lupicus is so far away, it’s actually faster to resurrect someone in combat, than it is to have them run from the waypoint.

Besides, if you’re trying to graveyard rush lupicus, your party isn’t good enough to be running a dungeon like arah -or dungeons in general.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

no one should be running back during lupi fight anyways

+1

People will…gasp…actually need to l2p in dungeons now. I’m glad corpse rushing is gone.

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Good. It shouldn’t have been in there in the first place. It’s a crutch, if you need to run back then you’ve essentially failed. It’s a learn to play issue, don’t attempt Lupi if you can’t dodge his aoe.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

no one should be running back during lupi fight anyways

+1

People will…gasp…actually need to l2p in dungeons now. I’m glad corpse rushing is gone.

+1 to you and the quoted post. I totally agree.

Posted by: HyperPhlex.8073

HyperPhlex.8073

Sounds great! And I agree, I’d rather be in a group that wants to beat a challenge the way it was intended to be beaten. However, some folks here come across quite elitist, and something like this can push some of the (even more capable) casual players out of content that they should be able to enjoy.

I wouldnt want to see this game slow to a participation that is filled with only big headed ego-centric players.

~HyperPhlex

~HyperPhlex

Posted by: Omniwar.4985

Omniwar.4985

Just kite Lupi away from the person that died so he/she can be ressed without worry of being instagimped while doing it.

Better yet, learn the prediction system and just walk, yes walk, not dodge, out of every single projectile he throws at you. Once you understand this prediction mechanic you will be amazed at how you were even able to die in the first place.

Dont bash the game when it is clearly your lack of knowladge and seemingly unwillingness to aquire said knowladge to be good at it, or at least bit above average.

Posted by: Brangien.7462

Brangien.7462

i just did arah 3 times after patch. It seems easier to rez party members.
I was on my guardian, Sanctuary, Wall of reflection, #5 focus, #5 shield, Retreat, Virtue of Courage/ renewed focus repeat/retreat. I had 2-3 deaths per fight but was easily able to rez them up. with all those skills, 1 time he was on me the entire rez but popped all my cool downs to avoid any damage lol got out of there with my rezed party member.

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

you guys should check out strife025’s guides to arah on youtube. He has an awesome strategy for melee-ing Lupi. They down him in like 2min. Trick: reflect projectiles. He basically kills himself

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP