No drop for Revenant

No drop for Revenant

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

I have twice done the Golem Mk II event with my Revenant to get the Mistward Legging Panel, which all I still need to get the Mistward Legguards but at the end of both no loot dropped from the Golem. Loot drops from the Golem for my other chars but not for my Revenent. Is this a bug?

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

No drop for Revenant

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I don’t know if it is or isn’t (though keep in mind that if you have done the Golem on one alt, doing it on another in the same daily period will mean no big chest). But you don’t have to be using your revenant to get the panel, it should drop for any alt.

On the other hand, last I heard the armor soul binds to the alt it is completed on, so now that you only have one thing left you probably do want to use the rev to make sure, assuming you need the armor stats for the rev. If not, let it drop on any alt, and transmute the look onto your rev’s legs.

No drop for Revenant

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

Thanks Donari. I just realized that it may have been less than 24 hours since the last Golem loot drop. That may be it. I’ll try again tomorrow.

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

No drop for Revenant

Posted by: Silas Eorth.7348

Silas Eorth.7348

On the other hand, last I heard the armor soul binds to the alt it is completed on…

The armor will be account bound until you actually equip it on the toon of your choice. Then it becomes soulbound.

No drop for Revenant

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I don’t know if it is or isn’t (though keep in mind that if you have done the Golem on one alt, doing it on another in the same daily period will mean no big chest). But you don’t have to be using your revenant to get the panel, it should drop for any alt.

On the other hand, last I heard the armor soul binds to the alt it is completed on, so now that you only have one thing left you probably do want to use the rev to make sure, assuming you need the armor stats for the rev. If not, let it drop on any alt, and transmute the look onto your rev’s legs.

The soulbinding issue was fixed a few months ago.