No healing based ascended items?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

I’m running a support spec/bunker ranger in WvW mostly with high healing attribute. I can hit 1.7k healing with my current build that includes: Sapphire Orichalcum Amulet of the Cleric. That gives 115 HP on its own.

Yesterday i hit 30 laurels and decided to improve my gear with a new nice ascended item and realized there are no healing based ascended amulet at the npc vendor. The best i can get adds 50 HP what is a joke. Same goes for the rings.

There is almost every kind of amulet (DPS/Condi/Toughness) but healing based.

I am just wondering why ANET keep forgetting about healing power items.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

Posted by: Tiderus.3861

Tiderus.3861

Yea there is a Couple of stat sets absent from the ascended items, Such as a healing, or a knights set, and so on. But on the off hand you could go for the all stat pieces like I have, even though there won’t be as viable as a main stat set, but better then nothing I suppose.

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

They’ll probably add them in the future. I saw a post somewhere they’ll add more versions of asc rings etc.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Posted by: Loyheta.3754

Loyheta.3754

Yeah my girlfriend just hit 30 too. She is very upset about this. Hasn’t even logged on in the past two days because of it.

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Ascended-amulets-and-ascended-items-overall/first

This thread has a red response that might interest you guys. No news on the matter other than that post though.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”