No new hairs?! really?

No new hairs?! really?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

It’s been long enough, you’ve had long enough anet now GIVE US WHAT WE WANT
new hairs/faces in the black lion makeover kits!
Was really hoping for at least something worth staying on longer for with HoT getting boring fast was looking forward to this patch but another let down.

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I still have alot to do towards gw2 HoT, I’ll admit I am also disappointed that we didn’t get some sort of cosmetic update in makeover kits but I understand the team has been busy & who knows, maybe there was a glitch or a bug & they went to repolish the new hairstyles?
The only reason I do spend $$ for anet is for when we get new hairs/faces otherwise I just don’t have much of an interest in anything else gemstore wise.
Maybe next week.

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Who is we?

I suspect that a lot of people have not even thought about new hair styles or faces, especially with a new expansion to play with (and complain about). I understand it might be a high priority for you but I suspect a lot of players would much rather Anet (including the artists and modellers who make hair styles) focus on other things for now.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Who is we?

I suspect that a lot of people have not even thought about new hair styles or faces, especially with a new expansion to play with (and complain about). I understand it might be a high priority for you but I suspect a lot of players would much rather Anet (including the artists and modellers who make hair styles) focus on other things for now.

there are alot of things that are on my mind not just this, but a small bit out of alot of things i like about the game is makeovers, i actually look forward to pretty things
call me materialistic but i kind of expected a huge grand release with HoT which wasnt as grand as i thought itd be tbh
also I’ve seen some of the new human hairs (all bun hairstyles with a greek flair and 1 norn female hair that is also seen in the silverwastes on the ugly npc that sells the carapace boxes)due to a makeover bug that revealed them early.
but everyone has their priorities, dont hate me because i want new cosmetic hairs to oogle at

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

I’d love new hairs I love the look of my current character, but after 1+ years of the same style, changing it up would be nice

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: OJM.5103

OJM.5103

Who is we?

This is Fashion Wars 2 man, fashion is end game and hairstyles are a major part of that so I think there is a majority!

[GAMW]

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I was hoping for new faces and hair also. My new Rev has one of the original faces and I got one of the newer hairstyles, but neither are really what I want for her. New professions should have new faces/hairstyles released also. That would be a big money maker for ANet.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

You feel HoT is getting boring fast, but new hairstyles would somehow stymie the boredom?

I don’t understand how that’s even possible.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

/me cries 1000 tears.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I’ve been holding off using my makeover kit for my Rev because I want new faces/hair. Hope we get some new ones soon!

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

Amazing scenery – difficult enemies – new items and collections – new features to the core game…

if only the hair…

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

You feel HoT is getting boring fast, but new hairstyles would somehow stymie the boredom?

For some people I guess they want fashion & beauty over new content- I have a few guildmates who are constantly chatting about how they want new hair & faces, & when we do get them, they turn to “I wonder what the new hair & faces will look like!”
lol

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I think someone’s working on new hair but it needs refining and taking into account clipping issues. My Asura female ranger has hair that clips through the imperial collar for example.

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

You actually exact my brand new Rev to go out in the jungle and fight an elder dragon with an old hairstyle?

Puhleeez. My baby needs the newest hairstyle to feel comfortable while slaying dragons.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

No new hairs?! really?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

You actually exact my brand new Rev to go out in the jungle and fight an elder dragon with an old hairstyle?

Puhleeez. My baby needs the newest hairstyle to feel comfortable while slaying dragons.

~secretary places several twigs and leaves, along with a Writ of Experience in the hair, then walks away while whistling innocently and nonchalantly~

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.