No phsyical Copy? HoT

No phsyical Copy? HoT

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shrimpit.7406

Shrimpit.7406

Can you only buy a digital copy of HoT, I was hoping for a physical copy of similar to the collectors edition for initial release of the game, i don’t think i wanna fork out all this money for just a digital copy

No phsyical Copy? HoT

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

Can you only buy a digital copy of HoT, I was hoping for a physical copy of similar to the collectors edition for initial release of the game, i don’t think i wanna fork out all this money for just a digital copy

Just a digital copy?

What more do you need than a copy of the game? A pile of cheap trinkets to go along with it? Maybe a Trahearne doll?

No phsyical Copy? HoT

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

From the HoT Pre-purchase FAQ:

Can I pre-purchase through my favorite retailer?

Yes. Starting on June 23, 2015, you’ll be able to pre-purchase boxed and digital editions of Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns from our official retail partners. You may also be able to pre-order through retailers, but there is no official pre-order program and pre-purchasing is the only way to receive the benefits of our pre-purchase program, including access to all of the Beta Weekend Events.

Note that the Ultimate edition is only available for purchase in-game and via buy.guildwars2.com. Additionally, there won’t be an option to upgrade to the Ultimate edition later if you decide to purchase the Standard or Deluxe edition.

https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/94582027-Heart-of-Thorns-Pre-Purchase-FAQ