No update?

No update?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

Are we not getting an update this week? like gem store stuff?

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

No update?

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Monk’s Outfit out now on The Gem Store. I already threw my gems at the screen for this!

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

No update?

Fenom.9457

Monk’s Outfit out now on The Gem Store. I already threw my gems at the screen for this!

was no announcement on the website? Also there’s usually more than just one outfit.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

No update?

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

There is a holiday weekend coming up. Let them begin barbecue preparations.

#TeamJadeQuarry

No update?

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

was no announcement on the website? Also there’s usually more than just one outfit.

Yes mail carriers happens usually too, but next mail carrier is Exalted Mail Carrier if tomorrow it won’t happen cuz of 1st day of month, maybe they prepare next week to be huge lore exalted race reveal.

No update?

Fenom.9457

Yes mail carriers happens usually too, but next mail carrier is Exalted Mail Carrier if tomorrow it won’t happen cuz of 1st day of month, maybe they prepare next week to be huge lore exalted race reveal.

How do you know what the next mail carrier is? What else do you know? What does the 1st of the month matter?

No update?

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

What does the 1st of the month matter?

Starting new month with something tremondous can make nice impression.

No update?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Besides the Monk’s Outfit there is a “Lion’s Arch Rebuild Dye Kit” — another RNG one. I’m awaiting the Dulfy preview on colors before I sink a single gem into it.

edit: Of note, the Monk Outfit is male version on Charr, female on Asura. It works pretty well that way.

(edited by Donari.5237)

No update?

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

I’m getting sick and tired of this drip-fed information tactic.

No update?

Posted by: Kythan Myr.4719

Kythan Myr.4719

I’m sure there will be heaps more info coming again soon, they will most likely be revealing the next 3 elite specs. Since last Tuesday was major, it’s usually at least two weeks before something major comes out again. That and if their offices celebrate over the holiday weekend they might not be at 100% until after the weekend.

No update?

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

New dyes available too. Though the lack of it being on the news section of the main website was still puzzling.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

No update?

Posted by: DanzelOPP.5068

DanzelOPP.5068

1st of the month is when I get my welfare check to spend on the gem store.

B O I N K