No way to treat Elli

No way to treat Elli

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mayhem Maelstrom.9562

Mayhem Maelstrom.9562

Elli, one of the NPC heroes of the regular storyline — whose true love Agent Zott died in battle against the Risen (Ships of the Line) — has faced an ignominious end. Those who enter their home instances in Divinity’s Reach will immediately see Elli, nose to nose with the bridge railing. Because the railing is solid and her stature slight, she can’t see over the railing, so she is left literally not talking, not moving, just staring at the bridge railing inches from her face. I ask you, is this any way to treat a genuine hero of Tyria? Reminds me of a rest home that faces its wheelchair patrons against a wall all day. (At least they get a change of scenery at night.) Just facing her the other way, away from the railing, so she would be watching the people pass by, would be an improvement. Or is this the fate to which retired heroes are to be consigned, oh cruel fate?

No way to treat Elli

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

I would have thought that Anet would have done something a little more appropriate for that particular character. Sad.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

No way to treat Elli

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

This is awful. I hope someone can help her. Poor girl’s been through so much already.

No way to treat Elli

Posted by: Ralanost.8913

Ralanost.8913

Honestly, I don’t have any nodes in my home instance so I never visit it. There are more than enough loading screens that I sit through for this game. I don’t need 2 more just to visit my empty home instance.

No way to treat Elli

Posted by: Relair.1843

Relair.1843

Hmm weird. I have a sylvari named Carys in that spot. Is it based on your order choice or something? There’s all kinds of neat things in the home instance, I found a back alley full of skritt and the priestess of dwayna you meet when you wake up after the tutorial is there too, tending wounded soldiers.

No way to treat Elli

Posted by: Huggywuggles.2814

Huggywuggles.2814

Hmm weird. I have a sylvari named Carys in that spot. Is it based on your order choice or something? There’s all kinds of neat things in the home instance, I found a back alley full of skritt and the priestess of dwayna you meet when you wake up after the tutorial is there too, tending wounded soldiers.

It could be. I know (think, vaguely remember) an NPC named Carys who lost her dear friend who sacrificed herself so that we could nuke the area where the Risen Giants were being created.

I am a Juicebox Hero. I poke straws in Risen Eyes.

No way to treat Elli

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

Yep. NPC get added based on your choices. I have darn quaggoons in mine.