Noble Count Outfit

Noble Count Outfit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

IT LOOKS SO FREAKING GORGEOUS!
Both classy and sexy on females, and gentleman-like on men! It’s amazing!
https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/6e73501-Noble-Count_1920x1920.jpg

I just wanted to say that.
Good job, anet!

Noble Count Outfit

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

it really is fantastic looking……it’s a shame it comes from a gemstore that now has a dishonestly altered conversion system that will leave me with 100 spare gems that are completely useless to me unless i buy more gems.

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

Noble Count Outfit

Posted by: Vix.6730

Vix.6730

it really is fantastic looking……it’s a shame it comes from a gemstore that now has a dishonestly altered conversion system that will leave me with 100 spare gems that are completely useless to me unless i buy more gems.

I read the Hexed outfit can be earned through gameplay. But new skins in the TP is nothing new. Anet has gone to the well too many times. In a game lacking an expansion for two years they should be giving away new outfits rather than milking the players who haven’t left for fresher MMO’s. SWTOR, Rift, EQ II, AA, WoW and others have expansions releasing soon. When is ours coming?

Noble Count Outfit

Posted by: Osculim.2983

Osculim.2983

So glad i reach my 10k ap chest a day before the patch and ive saved up enough gold this is one awsome looking costume my necro gonna be proud wearing that

Noble Count Outfit

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

I read the Hexed outfit can be earned through gameplay. But new skins in the TP is nothing new. Anet has gone to the well too many times. In a game lacking an expansion for two years they should be giving away new outfits rather than milking the players who haven’t left for fresher MMO’s. SWTOR, Rift, EQ II, AA, WoW and others have expansions releasing soon. When is ours coming?

They were referring to the newly dishonest gold→gem conversion system that forces you to convert to at least 400 gems, and in 400 gold increments after that meaning to buy a 700 gem item you need to buy at least 800 gems, leaving you with 100 gems you had no intention of using.

Noble Count Outfit

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

It’s cool and all, but I just wish we could mix and match these outfits. Like, once we get it it goes into the wardrobe like everything else and can be mixed with other clothing xD.

Noble Count Outfit

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

It’s my favorite outfit so far.

Until now, with my human noble elementalist I could only wear Heritage armor, as none of the other scholar armors matched his style. Some are nice for necromancers and mesmers, and the rest just look stupid to me.

Now I have two nice suit choices. Now that they are unlocked I’ll probably also get the winter outfit for a third suit to use on snowy areas.

But since there’s no hat slot, I can’t equip me glasses or top hat with it. That’s really shame.

We really could use a hat slot.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!