Nobody Listened!

Nobody Listened!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Don’t blame me!

I tried to bring everybody’s attention to this area months ago with a Warning Buoy. But nobody listened! Everyone just wanted to play “catch the Mermaid”.

Now one of Scarlet’s probes is situated right underneath the rocks that started everything. This could herald the end of one of the prettiest underwater locales in the game on Tuesday the 18th as the Scarlet story approaches it’s climax. Not to mention the possible loss of the reminiscent remnants of old LA. Not to mention horrible changes to NEW Lion’s Arch as we know it.

Next time, don’t be fooled by the blond hair. Bubbles is wise!

Now let’s all pray that we don’t have to listen to that beggar again for several months, looking for funds to rebuild Lion’s Arch.

Attachments:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Grats on the discovery way back when. But now it’s time to listen to me – all this is to pave the way for player housing and YES they will be charging us for said housing probably, however I’m not so sure we will be paying any beggars for that…..

Oh yeah I call dibs on the…wait I don’t really remember any cool areas in LA….ummmm, nm I change my theory.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Grats on the discovery way back when. But now it’s time to listen to me – all this is to pave the way for player housing and YES they will be charging us for said housing probably, however I’m not so sure we will be paying any beggars for that…..

Oh yeah I call dibs on the…wait I don’t really remember any cool areas in LA….ummmm, nm I change my theory.

I can see underwater mounts.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Bubbles, the best we can do now is to try and save as many as we can.

I for one will steadfastly guard Miyani. She’s always been very kind to me.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

SHE’S BACK ON THE ROCKS. GET HER!

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Paffus Piffus.9430

Paffus Piffus.9430

I only bought the game a week ago, I was just finding my way around LA and now it will be gone. That place is a work of art, i’m surprised they would build it in such an articulate way and then destroy it, but good on them for not giving a kitten haha

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Wait a darn tootin ’minute.

Did Anet really use the spot of the Warning Bouy, and drop one of Scarlet’s evil energy probes? Did the community’s collaborative work really inspire someone on the dev team?

:3

Time to get Anakysha back in action…

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Since her home appears to be ground zero, Bubbles has retreated inland for one last relaxing weekend before she returns to take the good fight to Scarlet and her minions.

She does NOT believe the city will be totally devastated, as some do. It would impact too many existing Personal Storylines. (Claw Island? A major PS event. Why would anyone go to Claw Island to protect LA, if LA is now a wasteland?)

There will be some visible damage (hopefully more so than with the Karka invasion, if we are to take it seriously). But this is supposedly a SIEGE, not a sacking. I personally hope that a damaged gathering hub increases interest for people in hanging out at the cultural capital cities a little.

So chin up! Join Bubbles and enjoy one final weekend of memories. After next week you can look forward to reminiscing with new players about the city you remembered from the early days of the game. But Lion’s Arch will survive!

Attachments:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Yeah, the upcoming release certainly is a case for F.I.S.H.!

Oh, and… Bubbles. <3

(edited by Moderator)

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

In memoriam after the destructiam Anet will create the Mini-Mermaid.
Of course the mini has to be rescued.

Venture into the horrors that once have been Lions Arch …

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I have a mesmer named Mermaid
I can’t wait to see what this new LA thing is really going to be

Nobody Listened!

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

…Not to worry…

…There are still those that will not abandon LA in its time of need…

Attachments: