November 15th Update...

November 15th Update...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aphiroth.4608

Aphiroth.4608

So after all the Halloween excitement, ANet have been even more generous and decided to smack a big update in soon after. I for one am UBER excited, i love new stuff, and with the game consistently changing and new things coming in, i don’t lose interest (which i tend to do easily when playing MMO’s).

What does everyone else think? AND what do you think is going to be implemented?!
Perhaps a run-up to christmas? Who knows…

Haarbren – 80 Guardian | Koporovarr – 80 Ele
(Far Shiverpeaks)
“You’re all fart, and no poo.”

November 15th Update...

Posted by: Mickey.4207

Mickey.4207

So after all the Halloween excitement, ANet have been even more generous and decided to smack a big update in soon after. I for one am UBER excited, i love new stuff, and with the game consistently changing and new things coming in, i don’t lose interest (which i tend to do easily when playing MMO’s).

What does everyone else think? AND what do you think is going to be implemented?!
Perhaps a run-up to christmas? Who knows…

Any official word about this?

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

November 15th Update...

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

@sundial

I know as a necro you must be pretty cheese’d off. But guardians got a nerf, warriors got an underwater fix, and thieves also got nerfed in ways. Get it right or don’t come and complain at all because without proper info its only making you look bad.

As for the patch its a new island, game mode, and jump puzzles right?

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

November 15th Update...

Posted by: Aphiroth.4608

Aphiroth.4608

there was a thread asking about whether the Halloween event could be made longer due to Hurrican Sandy, and they said no due to the upcoming november 15th update, https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/halloween/Hurricane-Sandy-Interrupts-our-Halloween-Event-Merged/page/3 – scroll down a bit.

Also, what are 5 bots?

Haarbren – 80 Guardian | Koporovarr – 80 Ele
(Far Shiverpeaks)
“You’re all fart, and no poo.”

November 15th Update...

Posted by: Tower Guard.5263

Tower Guard.5263

The more you hype it up, the more you’ll be disappointed.
Just take it as it comes.

November 15th Update...

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

Hmm. Not to be evil or anything, but….

More announcements of “improving loot system” just not quite there yet, but “X” dev will say “wait a couple more weeks”. Then directly following that same patch + Dev statement will be a note that makes those same dungeons more difficult for players with the loot system we have now!

Yup, I’m not angry about SE at all…..

(edited by Dead.7385)

November 15th Update...

Posted by: Vakirauta.6397

Vakirauta.6397

Funny, the so-called big update only includes a map that they already have on their hands. Puzzles? Of course, the only thing we players need & ask are puzzles in this game.

We need changes, improvements and basically something new for our professions and the gameplay.

The Iron Butterfly