Now that AB's ded

Now that AB's ded

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

How about scaling Auric Basin to better suit the now lower population levels post nerfing??? Can’t even get one pylon done during NA prime. Also, having the extreme annoyance of having 5 maps implode in a half hour. It’s NOT fun when you can’t get anything done.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Now that AB's ded

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Everyone left HoT for Lake Doric apparently. The other night I was looking to hit a couple Hero Points in HoT. Looked in LFG on all four maps and saw 1 advert.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Now that AB's ded

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

How about scaling Auric Basin to better suit the now lower population levels post nerfing??? Can’t even get one pylon done during NA prime. Also, having the extreme annoyance of having 5 maps implode in a half hour. It’s NOT fun when you can’t get anything done.

Correct me if I am wrong but AB was an exploit from my understanding and they figured out how to close it. I don’t think the design was to win the map and crawl over the others.

Also like other poster said people are farming the lake now too.

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

Now that AB's ded

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I did AB several times last weekend to farm currency and had no issues getting maps for the meta. Scaling is unnecessary. If you have low numbers then tag up and use the LFG to pull people to you map. Another solution would be to use LFG to hop to a fuller map.

Now that AB's ded

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I did AB yesterday and got every hero point on the map. Not sure why people say it’s dead, because it’s not. It’s just more in line with the other HOT maps, which also aren’t dead.

The best solution is map chat (link a waypoint and directions), pop a tag of some sort, or use LFG to get to a more populated map.

Alternately you can post your own LFG, which also can work.

However, I haven’t had to do much besides post in map chat most of the time.

Now that AB's ded

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

I always thought that during the AB ML times nobody cared about Pylons and only ported to AB at the last minute for the rewards.

Now that AB's ded

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

I’ve been doing AB meta every day for the last week, and I genuinely didn’t notice any significant drop in numbers. Then again, I always LFG (and never multilooted).

Now that AB's ded

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I even randomly dropped into maps that were successfully completing the meta, at about the same percentage of time as happened the week or two after the nerf was announced and before it was implemented (when lots of people were going for their “last” AB/ML).

Therefore reports of AB’s death are premature.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Now that AB's ded

Posted by: Jwake.7013

Jwake.7013

I think people who are saying the map is dead is just people who left it when the update to stop multi mapping came out and they haven’t been back since so they call it dead cause they know the rewards aren’t what they used to be and figure everyone else is exactly like them.