Nuchoh Defender - no achievement

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

I’ve killed Gerret 3 times for sure and I still didn’t get the “Nuchoh Defender” achivement, could it be that I did something wrong or defender achievements are bugged?

Posted by: zombyturtle.5980

zombyturtle.5980

Are you sure you took part in the nunoch lane events each time and didnt accidentally do one of the kills after helping the SCAR lane or something?

Did you definitely get the event success medal at the end to know you participated enough for the game to recognise it.

Sorry if they are obvious things but its all I can think of that might be preventing it.

Psychol.5783

Are you sure you took part in the nunoch lane events each time and didnt accidentally do one of the kills after helping the SCAR lane or something?

Did you definitely get the event success medal at the end to know you participated enough for the game to recognise it.

Sorry if they are obvious things but its all I can think of that might be preventing it.

So I have to do Nuchoh events and kill Gerret in Nuchoh? how many events do I need to complete to get the achievement after killing him?

Posted by: zombyturtle.5980

zombyturtle.5980

You need to help each lane and succeed in killing the boss 3 times per lane. Each lane has its own achievement.

Psychol.5783

You need to help each lane and succeed in killing the boss 3 times per lane. Each lane has its own achievement.

But how much helping is enough? do I have to do only 1 event at 1 try or do I have to participate in the whole chain event + kill the Gerret?