OMFG Anet!

OMFG Anet!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

ANET has once again devalued Mesmer.

Revenant now has ALACRITY!

What then is the point of Chronomancer please?

I’m beside myself… this is almost beyond bearing.. Confusion, Moa and now Alacrity given away like candy.

No Mesmer may not have a unique skill or place in the game.

Mesmerising Girl

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Devilman.1532

Devilman.1532

again… lol you could be an Ele lol… all we ever really get is beaten about the head and shoulders with the Nerf Bat

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

again… lol you could be an Ele lol… all we ever really get is beaten about the head and shoulders with the Nerf Bat

Yes yes,your only 4 posts ever made is crying about ele nerf without being constructive as to why so.

There are some insanely op ele builds around,you probably aren’t good enough to have them figured out yet i reckon.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Seriously? Even if it wasn’t the changes you wanted, Ele got almost exclusively buffs in this patch. The only nerf was that Air Overload dmg was reduced by a whopping 7%, and that was justified. Literally everything else was a buff to eles.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

I’m beside myself… this is almost beyond bearing.. Confusion, Moa and now Alacrity given away like candy.

Alacrity is too strong not to be given to a different class. Besides, Chrono provides quickness to 10 players with just a Time Warp. What is there not to love? You can also use minstrel gear and no one ever dies in your group.

OMFG Anet!

Devilman.1532

Been playing main Ele since launch.

are you high? put the pipe down. If you cant see why these nerfs are bad without me spelling it out for you then you either don’t play the game or have literally no basic cognitive ability. What are these “insanely op ele builds” LOL Staff? Nope. Fresh air? nope. Of course though since you are apparently privy to knowledge we poor sad Eles aren’t please do enlighten us.

Please amaze us all with your depth of knowledge of homebrew garbage builds.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Chrono can still apply quickness and alacrity like there’s no tomorrow doing it better than any other class, still is the only class with portal access, can share distortion etc.

There’s tons of unique things about chrono and even those things that aren’t (anymore), if chrono was supposed to excel in that area it does so like a champ.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

Seriously? Even if it wasn’t the changes you wanted, Ele got almost exclusively buffs in this patch. The only nerf was that Air Overload dmg was reduced by a whopping 7%, and that was justified. Literally everything else was a buff to eles.

All the buff Ele got are useless even if in the right direction, but you Will never see a single Ele going Dagger offhand in pvp.
Air overload isn’t even the worst Nerf, the CD added to Meteor shower seems an huge Nerf, but to be honest have to test that.
But I’m Pretty sure the 2 Nerf togheter killed staff fresh air.
I dont know for other pve metabuild

Parabrezza

OMFG Anet!

Caedmon.6798

are you high? put the pipe down. If you cant see why these nerfs are bad without me spelling it out for you then you either don’t play the game or have literally no basic cognitive ability. What are these “insanely op ele builds” LOL Staff? Nope. Fresh air? nope. Of course though since you are apparently privy to knowledge we poor sad Eles aren’t please do enlighten us.

If you play ele since launch i see no reason to share my almighty knowledge with you.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

The chronomancer specialization is specifically about alacrity.

By handimng it out to other classes, ANET invalidated an entire HoT specialization, It is really not OK to keep trashing one specific class. I paid good money (twice ) for HoT because I hoped for a new Mesmer specialization.

Now it’s pulled out from under us… again.

Mesmerising Girl

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I was waiting for these QQs. What took you?

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

OMFG Anet!

Devilman.1532

Thank you for proving my point chuckles.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

All the buff Ele got are useless even if in the right direction, but you Will never see a single Ele going Dagger offhand in pvp.
Air overload isn’t even the worst Nerf, the CD added to Meteor shower seems an huge Nerf, but to be honest have to test that.

I must have misunderstood the change to meteor shower then. I took it to mean that it applied to objects, and not to NPCs. In my mind saying non-player meant that it only applied to objects, but I am starting to think I was wrong about that now

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: TorsoReaper.8530

TorsoReaper.8530

There are some insanely op ele builds around,you probably aren’t good enough to have them figured out yet i reckon.

I have been playing ele since day 1 and i promise you. The only “OP” build was against large hitboxes with meteor and then against small hitboxes with overload air. Both got nerfed. If you’re such an ele expert, show us all this magical ele build that does insane damage and doesn’t rely on overload air or meteor. We’re all waiting.

OMFG Anet!

Caedmon.6798

I have been playing ele since day 1 and i promise you. The only “OP” build was against large hitboxes with meteor and then against small hitboxes with overload air. Both got nerfed. If you’re such an ele expert, show us all this magical ele build that does insane damage and doesn’t rely on overload air or meteor. We’re all waiting.

Where did i even say im such an expert ? An “op” build doesnt always have to be damage aimed either.I merely meant that ive Seen insane builds in wvw,either supportwise or themselves being unkillable healingbots or ele’s that made my power warr completely useless.Ive had a guy that stood still and ate all my bursts on full zerk gs/axe ,he pm’d after it if i got bored yet.I know they cant do much dmg in the meanwhile either since theyre on earth/water alot but if these guys dont feel like dying,they won’t.

OMFG Anet!

TorsoReaper.8530

Where did i even say im such an expert ? I merely meant that ive Seen insane builds in wvw,either supportwise or themselves being unkillable healingbots or ele’s that made my power warr completely useless.Ive had a guy that stood still and ate all my bursts on full zerk gs/axe ,he pm’d after it if i got bored yet.I know they cant do much dmg in the meanwhile either since theyre on earth/water alot but if these guys dont feel like dying,they won’t.

So translation: You got pwned by a good ele because you’ve never played ele in your life and now they need a nerf. Sounds like an L2P issue to me.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Kiwi.6924

Kiwi.6924

So um, regarding alacrity on revenant… while it is a really odd choice (from a flavor standpoint), it’s also well, pointless. The revenant can’t provide quickness, you still need 2 mesmers for full uptime on quickness on the party as best I can tell, and revenant can’t provide 100% alacrity uptime. They basically still don’t have a place because you still need two mesmers, and if you have two mesmers, why give alacrity at all? They bring no unique buffs, so they can’t replace a second druid either, even with grace hitting 10.

OMFG Anet!

Caedmon.6798

Where did i even say im such an expert ? I merely meant that ive Seen insane builds in wvw,either supportwise or themselves being unkillable healingbots or ele’s that made my power warr completely useless.Ive had a guy that stood still and ate all my bursts on full zerk gs/axe ,he pm’d after it if i got bored yet.I know they cant do much dmg in the meanwhile either since theyre on earth/water alot but if these guys dont feel like dying,they won’t.

So translation: You got pwned by a good ele because you’ve never played ele in your life and now they need a nerf. Sounds like an L2P issue to me.

Sigh,i didnt got “pwned” since they hardly do damage,you obviously don’t even understand what im talking about.

OMFG Anet!

TorsoReaper.8530

Sigh,i didnt got “pwned” since they hardly do damage,you obviously don’t even understand what im talking about.

It’s obvious, I see it from ppl who only play 1 class all the time. They run around here insulting other players and screaming like a child for nerfs. You tell some guy a few posts up that he “isn’t good enough” to know about the “secret insane ele build” when you don’t even know how to build an ele in the first place.

If you actually knew how to play ele you would know that “insane build” the guy was using was simple bunker ele build, water/earth/tempest. You can’t kill a child with that build and all you have to do is save your interrupts for when he tries to overload.

L 2 P

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Clownmug.8357

Clownmug.8357

I’d say Mesmer is in a good position if their only problem is that another profession got thrown some of their table scraps.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

Not sure if serious or not. Air overload was only nerfed in pve.

Can we complain about the real problem that epidemic wasnt nerfed into the ground.

But seriously the fact that the only real nerfs for ele were a met shower nerf, and a slight pve nerf thats just silly.

Wvw players are stuck with this horsecrap condi meta fkr another 12 months.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

(edited by Travis the Terrible.4739)

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Not sure if serious or not. Air overload was only nerfed in pve.

Can we complain about the real problem that epidemic wasnt nerfed into the ground.

Uhm, you realize that Anet has only been about condi damage since HoT dropped. They will ony ever buff it.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

OMFG Anet!

Caedmon.6798

It’s obvious, I see it from ppl who only play 1 class all the time. They run around here insulting other players and screaming like a child for nerfs. You tell some guy a few posts up that he “isn’t good enough” to know about the “secret insane ele build” when you don’t even know how to build an ele in the first place.

If you actually knew how to play ele you would know that “insane build” the guy was using was simple bunker ele build, water/earth/tempest. You can’t kill a child with that build and all you have to do is save your interrupts for when he tries to overload.

L 2 P

Where do i ask for a nerf ,“like a child” even? I kill most eles i encounter since i do know how to counter them.Those ele’s i mention are rare,and dont kill me,im talking about Those particular builds i find insane in That department i mentioned ,healing/tankyness/support while in a roam group.But its hard reading i reckon without instantly insulting and belittling someone while it is you that doesnt understand a simple post.

OMFG Anet!

TorsoReaper.8530

.But its hard reading i reckon without instantly insulting and belittling someone while it is you that doesnt understand a simple post.

LOL Your first post of this entire thread is you not reading and then belittling someone. You think I’m going to feel bad about bullying a bully with L2P issues? ROFL. Keep QQ’ing

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

Uhm, you realize that Anet has only been about condi damage since HoT dropped. They will ony ever buff it.

Go into wvw and tell me epidemic doesnt need to be nerfed and I’ll show you how to get pre drops every day.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

Way to hijack a thread about mesmer with your ele stuff.

OMFG Anet!

Caedmon.6798

.But its hard reading i reckon without instantly insulting and belittling someone while it is you that doesnt understand a simple post.

LOL Your first post of this entire thread is you not reading and then belittling someone. You think I’m going to feel bad about bullying a bully with L2P issues? ROFL. Keep QQ’ing

Saying the truth is belittling ? He has 4 posts,that is him crying about ele nerfs,thats truth not belittling.And if you havent figured out an op build yet since day one playing this game while ele,than yeah you might be not as good as you think you are.

OMFG Anet!

TorsoReaper.8530

Saying the truth is belittling ? He has 4 posts,that is him crying about ele nerfs,thats truth not belittling.

The truth is you are lying about secret elite op builds that people don’t know about because they’re “not good enough”. The only OP build was FA air overload which some will argue was OP but not 7% OP.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

Don’t you have something better to do today besides complain? It’s a game and games change, gotta learn to just go with the flow, have a beer or two man.

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Go into wvw and tell me epidemic doesnt need to be nerfed and I’ll show you how to get pre drops every day.

Pfft they totally came up with a fix for it, blast light fields!

so… um… how do you get pre drops every day? XD

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

you misunderstand, I never said it didn’t need a nerf. Been playing WvW for the last 3 years. I said that Anet is in love with condi damage in their game and they are not going to nerf it. As they like to say in the programming world, that isn’t a bug, its a feature.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

OMFG Anet!

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager