OMG - I'm so sorry everyone

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lankybrit.4598

Lankybrit.4598

Hi,

I thought I remembered saying this, but I couldn’t remember where. Well, on May 8th at 13:23 on page 4:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/An-End-to-the-Queensdale-Train/page/4

I said:

“They should move all Champion Trains to high level zones. Maybe low level zones should have 1 champion each or something, but not enough for a train.”

I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize the Developers were actually listening.

My Life in Tyria: http://lankygw2blog.blogspot.com/
Updated every Monday

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Hi,

I thought I remembered saying this, but I couldn’t remember where. Well, on May 8th at 13:23 on page 4:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/An-End-to-the-Queensdale-Train/page/4

I said:

“They should move all Champion Trains to high level zones. Maybe low level zones should have 1 champion each or something, but not enough for a train.”

I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize the Developers were actually listening.

People say A.Net doesn’t listen, well they do. I say the Champ Train should have been flushed a long time ago.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

They made this decision based on more than one player’s disgruntled comment. But if it makes you feel like a special snowflake…:) Go for it!

Posted by: cephiroth.6182

cephiroth.6182

I’m warning you! If you say “Queensdale champ train nerf” one more time (gets hit with rock) RIGHT! Who did that? Come on, who did it?

Posted by: Hopeless.5403

Hopeless.5403

I for one never understood the “champ train” in starter levels to begin with. I guess peeps really like those 4 slot bags. I’ve been asking the devs to fix the light blobs or give us an option to turn off other players spells to no avail.

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

They also didn’t listen when people complained that high-level zone map completion shouldn’t be required to get lower level traits.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

Why are you apologizing… ? Unless you’re being sarcastic :P

On topic though, yeah the developers do listen. As I was going through the detailed release notes, I noticed a lot things added/changed in the latest patch were things people talked about on these forums.

Kudos to ANET for taking their player base so seriously!

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I’m fine with the QD train being derailed. I’m usually one to fight for the destruction of loot faucets, but given the amount if noobies I help and how many of them were terrified of setting foot in queensdale…. I just didn’t like what it was making the game look like.

Now if it was in a mid level zone I’d give zero kitties.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Lankybrit.4598

I thought it was actually pretty funny that I got it spot on. They left Oak and got rid of all the others.

I’m apologizing to those who don’t like the change.

Updated every Monday

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

See this nerf coming over a month ago, when Anet nerf champ box and the FG train, can’t say I am surprise at all.

ps. nerf DQ train thread pop every few weeks, this one just happened right around the time Anet decide to do something about it.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

They left the oak because it’s part of the line-up of events preceding Shadow Behemoth. It wasn’t left due to a random comment about Queensdale needing at least one champ for the zone.

Lankybrit.4598

They left the oak because it’s part of the line-up of events preceding Shadow Behemoth. It wasn’t left due to a random comment about Queensdale needing at least one champ for the zone.

aww. Now I don’t feel special at all

Updated every Monday

Posted by: Moderator.6840

Moderator.6840

Hi,

We already have a thread about this topic here.

We’ll now close this one in order to avoid duplicates.

Thank you for your understanding.