OMG LFG!

OMG LFG!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

Thank you for the LFG tool, no I may finally be able to do the dungeons of my personal story without having to use a third party tool.

Is there a preview anywhere of the tool besides the paragraph on the sept 17 post?

OMG LFG!

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

THe pax party stream on ArenaNet youtube or twitch stream.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

so i guess it is today’s patch?

OMG LFG!

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

so i guess it is today’s patch?

Patch day is not this week this is coming on the 17th. This week is a release info week.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

17th

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

I never had a problem finding groups, but sometimes I DID resort to using lfg website for finding groupies, so, I guess, it will be nice to be able to have it in the game.

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Zhaneel.9208

Zhaneel.9208

I’m also excited about the new LFG feature. It will be nice to find groups for story and exp mode and hopefully I won’t have to guest on other servers too often.

OMG LFG!

Posted by: LethalBlade.6137

LethalBlade.6137

Finally!!! I’ve been waiting for this for a looong time. I can’t wait.

OMG LFG!

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I guess I don’t see the big deal… the exact same thing has been available on gw2lfg.com for the last 8 months… I have yet to wait longer then 2 minutes to find a group.

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Grizm.4560

Grizm.4560

I hope there’s plenty of nice people using it. The mean people will be mad at me for not being a dungeon expert. /sniffles

Tarnished Coast
My characters think I’m crazy.

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

from the preview it looks really good. GJ Anet

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I guess I don’t see the big deal… the exact same thing has been available on gw2lfg.com for the last 8 months… I have yet to wait longer then 2 minutes to find a group.

People can grief other people on LFG.com, by putting their name in for a run, even if they’re not running. There have been complain threads about this on the forums.

But in game, you can’t grief someone else.

OMG LFG!

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Up until this tread, I didn’t even know gw2lfg.com even existed, and I bet the vast majority of the players don’t know it either. I would also bet that there will be far far more players that will use the in game LFG tool, then there has ever been on some unnofficial, word of mouth only, website.

OMG LFG!

Posted by: beastie.4536

beastie.4536

Yes yes after a year and 17 days of waiting we finally get the ingame lfg tool T.T

Thank You Anet!!!

Mike O’Brien: "We don’t make grindy games — we leave the grind to other MMOs.”

OMG LFG!

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

Up until this tread, I didn’t even know gw2lfg.com even existed, and I bet the vast majority of the players don’t know it either. I would also bet that there will be far far more players that will use the in game LFG tool, then there has ever been on some unnofficial, word of mouth only, website.

The question is will we use the ingame tool. With the website being word of mouth and past around thru different chats it raises the chances that you will get a higher lvl of player with it. Will people that know of the site leave it to join the masses or will they separate themselves.

It’s a pity they didn’t have the LFG in game from the start because then the website would never of existed.

OMG LFG!

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

I may finally be able to do the dungeons of my personal story without having to use a third party tool.

I’m not so sure about that one… Yeah okay maybe you’ll find some people but you may end up wishihing you’d just tried it solo first. … I PuG’d a few story modes but immediately quit after realizing I was carrying the entire “team”. :\

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Reaper.9302

Reaper.9302

Yes Finally an In-Game LFG tool good job areananet

OMG LFG!

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

All you gotta do now is do an very long rain dance, pray forgiveness for past in game sins, place an offering into the Mystic Forge and hope the RNG god adds your name to the list of lucky ones chosen to be able to use the LFG tool.. its a controlled Beta roll out, not everyone will get to use it straight away as far I can gather.