Obsidian Sanctum Mission: How many clears?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nuka.6701

Nuka.6701

As the title states. How many clears do you need to do for the hard WvW challenge (Guild mission) that wants you to complete the Obsidian sanctum? It says recommended players is 15 – does that mean it wants 15 clears?

EDIT: only one clear was needed!

(edited by Nuka.6701)

Nuka.6701

bump owo owo owo owo owo owo owo

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I don’t know what achievement you’re talking about. My Obsidian Sanctum achievement doesn’t have a recommended number of players. And I only had to do the JP once to get the achievement. Regardless, though, if it did say “15 players” that means that it’s recommended you do it with 15 people; it doesn’t mean that you do it 15 times.

Posted by: Zohane.7208

Zohane.7208

I don’t know what achievement you’re talking about. My Obsidian Sanctum achievement doesn’t have a recommended number of players. And I only had to do the JP once to get the achievement. Regardless, though, if it did say “15 players” that means that it’s recommended you do it with 15 people; it doesn’t mean that you do it 15 times.

I don’t think it’s the achievement, it’s probably a WvW guild challenge to run that JP – I have never seen that challenge in my guild so I don’t really know the answer.

Gunnar’s Hold
Guild Leader for Tyria Liberation Council [TLC]

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I don’t think it’s the achievement, it’s probably a WvW guild challenge to run that JP – I have never seen that challenge in my guild so I don’t really know the answer.

Ahhh. I didn’t think about that. In that case, yeah, it might require 15 completions.

Nuka.6701

Yeah! I’m talking about the WvW Challenge Guild Mission.

http://puu.sh/m7xGA/8016f6d02e.jpg

Nuka.6701

bump~
Still looking for an answer!

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

I did it with 2 other guildies and it worked. Full credit, favour, etc.