Obsolete stuff

Obsolete stuff

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Flatley.1620

Flatley.1620

Is there a place I can find a list of obsolete loot/stuff so I can destroy it? I’m loathe to het rid of something if it has a use or may make a return. Can’t find anything on the Wiki.

For instance, I have some kind of token things that were used to buy stuff from a vendor during an event – which has long since been over.

i75820K@4.4ghz Noctua NHU14S GTX980TiSC
SoundblasterZ AsusX99Pro 512GBM2SSD 1TBSSD
3TBHDD 16gbRAM Corsair900D Win10Pro Corsair rmi1000w ethernet 100 down, 6 up

Obsolete stuff

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I don’t think the Wiki has a single list of obsolete items, but if you search for a specific item the page should tell you what uses it currently has.

For example the page for Found Heirlooms has a banner at the top stating that it’s no longer available and the text at the start of the Usage section explains that all the merchants for it have been removed.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Obsolete stuff

Posted by: Flatley.1620

Flatley.1620

Aha! Thank you!

i75820K@4.4ghz Noctua NHU14S GTX980TiSC
SoundblasterZ AsusX99Pro 512GBM2SSD 1TBSSD
3TBHDD 16gbRAM Corsair900D Win10Pro Corsair rmi1000w ethernet 100 down, 6 up

Obsolete stuff

Posted by: costepj.5120

costepj.5120

LS4 will introduce a new legendary weapon called The Packrat. All the ingredients will be items for which there is currently no apparent use in the game. No new sources will be added. You will only be able to craft it if you hoarded enough of each. I’m ready.

So long and thanks for all the skritt

Obsolete stuff

Posted by: ShadowGryphon.6257

ShadowGryphon.6257

LS4 will introduce a new legendary weapon called The Packrat. All the ingredients will be items for which there is currently no apparent use in the game. No new sources will be added. You will only be able to craft it if you hoarded enough of each. I’m ready.

Thanks!
Got a good laugh out of this.

If someone is talking behind your back… Fart.
North Alabama Guild Wars Players
http://tinyurl.com/y9hj2h4b

Obsolete stuff

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

That’s a new legendary hammer that’s basically just a skritt, right?

Obsolete stuff

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

That’s a new legendary hammer that’s basically just a skritt, right?

It would be a Focus, with a model that looks like a Sack.

Obsolete stuff

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

No, this is that famous greatsword made of three skritt stacked one over the other inside a trenchcoat.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Obsolete stuff

Posted by: Samnang.1879

Samnang.1879

I have inventory space OCD, I like seeing empty slots in my inventory. When I see tons of things I don’t use daily, I get really frustrated. I destroyed all my tonics because I never use them.

I have this huge urge to destroy mystic forge stones, but I dont’ know if it will become useful or not.

Once I have all the legendary trinkets, I am destroying every single thing in my mule. I cannot stand having items I never gonna use lol.

Please nerf bag types instead of class skills!