Official Instagram?

Official Instagram?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: aris.9567

aris.9567

I recently got an Instagram, and was curious if gw2 had an official page I could follow. If u do know could u plz post something, saying that they do or don’t(and there Instagram to follow, if there is 1). Thx everyone!

For Kryta!!!

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

Hey, aris: We don’t have an official Instagram, but it’s something we might consider doing in the future.

If we were on Instagram, what would you like to see on an ArenaNet or Guild Wars 2 Instagram feed?

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Cool new living story wallpapers! (Ever since we lost the preview page, I have no new backgrounds!)

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Hey, aris: We don’t have an official Instagram, but it’s something we might consider doing in the future.

If we were on Instagram, what would you like to see on an ArenaNet or Guild Wars 2 Instagram feed?

Pictures of the team fixing bugs!

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Colin’s smile with all different filters.

I would get Instagram for that.

Official Instagram?

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Colin’s smile with all different filters.

I would get Instagram for that.

Seconded. Alternatively just put all the things that go on your Vine account on the Instagram account – since Instagram is capable of replicating Vine’s functionality.

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Backward Sass.6791

Backward Sass.6791

Pictures of life at ArenaNet.

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

The hamsters that you get to run your servers.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Stuff from the office, like baby quaggans, art from the art team and stuff like that.

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Mishee.5719

Mishee.5719

I would like to see your work place, that would make the contact between players and devs/staff more real. Because right now its, more like your the gods behind the walls, lurking the in shadow for the right moment to strike us with a new patch update. So yeah, your lunchbreakes, random fotos, when your working, trolling with you colleges…etc.

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

Maybe some shirtless pics of Colin Johannsen flexing??

Official Instagram?

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Yay, in-game screenshots with crappy filters applied to them

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Concept art, viral marketing, office shots, team members, voice actors, clues to future content

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Sneak peek on future characters and concepts.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

A cooking show where Josh Foremen destroys monsters with his bare hands and turns their mangled bodies into delicious recipes? :o

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Nabuko Darayon.9645

Nabuko Darayon.9645

I’d love to see the people behind Arena Net/Guild Wars 2. Some insight what goes on in the process of making the content, but the focus should be on the people of ANet, although few selfies from Queen Jennah would be very nice

~ King Arian and Isabella of [EG] ~

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

I thought Instragram could make advertisement on your images?

As example: you take a photo with a cat ,they can sell that picture to an advertisement company….

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Previous

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Great ideas here, everyone. Keep ’em coming.

Dark FQ: While it’s true that companies can pay for photos/adverts that show up in a user’s feed, the Instagram community as a whole hasn’t really embraced the idea. Instagram users have been used to a service that hasn’t had advertising since it started, so there’s a lot of resistance to it.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Official Instagram?

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

Cool new living story wallpapers! (Ever since we lost the preview page, I have no new backgrounds!)

The living story pages are still there, they just don’t go up a week early anymore. Here’s the current one: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/february-18-2014/

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Lankybird.8149

Lankybird.8149

GW2 team making real life food using only ingredients in GW2

Official Instagram?

Posted by: TChalla.7146

TChalla.7146

Pictures of the team fixing bugs!

You want them to spay/neuter insects? I think they have better things to do with their time.

Official Instagram?

Posted by: aris.9567

aris.9567

I would like to see anything from new updates, to screenshots, to gameplay stream, to interviews!!! I would love for u to introduce this, I look forward to an Instagram page Regina Buenaobra could u post on this page if and when an official Instagram is made?

For Kryta!!!

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

I want to see pictures in the Arena Net office, Guild Wars 1/2 concept art, GW1/2 wallpapers, behind the scenes voice acting, and Colin Johanson’s smile!

Official Instagram?

Posted by: Sodeni.6041

Sodeni.6041

I would like to see your arts you are working on and I would like to see the arenanet center and your team of course