Oh, Where Art Thou, Super Adventure Box?!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: EricGORE.7896

EricGORE.7896

So, despite Guild Wars 2 being one of my favorite MMOs to date, I haven’t really played the game in quite some time for various reasons. Regardless, I continue to pop in occasionally to keep up on all the new content, but deep down, I have to be honest, all I’m really hoping to see is an update about the SAB…

Yes, Super Adventure Box. I know people have issues with the SAB, and to each their own, but for me, it provided one of the most challenging and fun gaming experiences I’ve had in any MMO. Finishing out all the worlds on tribulation mode is an experience I won’t soon forget. Then you couple that with the fact that I was going through a pretty challenging time in my life when I was conquering the last release, and sad as it may sound to some, it’s really near and dear to my heart as something that helped me get through it all.

So, I ask ArenaNet… When are we going to get the next chapter? Without a shred of doubt, this will bring me back to the game. Has there been any mention anywhere on when we can expect to see something new? Can we get a hint? ANYTHING?!

I love you all. The end. <3

Do I make you Norny, baby?

Posted by: Spiderbite.8049

Spiderbite.8049

again with this?

It’s coming out in the cantha/crystal desert expansion with four new dungeons, hardmode for current dungeons, and guild housing where your flying mounts can duel while wearing capes that drop legendaries every time you log on.

“No, I don’t.”

Posted by: Takato.4976

Takato.4976

again with this?

It’s coming out in the cantha/crystal desert expansion with four new dungeons, hardmode for current dungeons, and guild housing where your flying mounts can duel while wearing capes that drop legendaries every time you log on.

So never ?

/15char

Posted by: EricGORE.7896

EricGORE.7896

again with this?

It’s sad how this actually had me going until I read flying mounts. Kind of sad on my end, but touche nonetheless.

Edit: It’s sad how many times I’ve stated that something is sad throughout this thread.

Do I make you Norny, baby?

Posted by: Crysto.7089

Crysto.7089

It’s coming out in the cantha/crystal desert expansion with four new dungeons, hardmode for current dungeons, and guild housing. While wearing capes.

This is such torture why ANet whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :’(

#1 Commander/Player NA: Promotions

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Rata Sum….but closed….NO SAB FOR YOU!

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Hybarf Tics.2048

Hybarf Tics.2048

Anet here’s an excellent way to prove you really do read and listen to the community.
If you re-open SAB it’ll mean that you care. Not opening it might mean you still care but have a good reason spelled out here in this forum.
Sincerely a more or less satisfied customer in the overall direction and secrecy of the game.

Posted by: Vlad Morbius.1759

Vlad Morbius.1759

Anet here’s an excellent way to prove you really do read and listen to the community.
If you re-open SAB it’ll mean that you care. Not opening it might mean you still care but have a good reason spelled out here in this forum.
Sincerely a more or less satisfied customer in the overall direction and secrecy of the game.

Nice try but I think you’d have a better chance of catching a bucket full of steam with a fishing net.

Vini, Vidi, Vici, Viridis…I came, I saw, I conquered…I got a green??

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

What step number is Bargaining again?

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

I do feel that basic respect for their customers warrants an answer on this. The “communicating with you thread” was launched after OccupySAB and we still haven’t heard anything.

If they could just explain why they can’t/won’t hit the switch on worlds 1 and 2, that’d do.

Posted by: Maraca Kabob.3564

Maraca Kabob.3564

It’s like they try to ruin the game

Posted by: Maraca Kabob.3564

Maraca Kabob.3564

Seriously what is the harm in keeping it all the time?

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

I was really looking forward to SAB, especially since I missed its 2nd showcase.

You don’t think they might have accidentally gotten in trouble with some copyright infringement thingamabobs, do you?

Posted by: ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

I was really looking forward to SAB, especially since I missed its 2nd showcase.

You don’t think they might have accidentally gotten in trouble with some copyright infringement thingamabobs, do you?

Doubtful. If they did, they’d likely have to remove the skins as well, as some of those are very obvious references to other games.

Baelyyrn [Zero Brigade]
Mechanist Gregory [BEER]
Arondight Unfading [ZB]